DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Originals vs. Covers - which do you prefer? Should the thread continue?

Corki

Should the thread continue?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should the thread continue?

• Yes
    • No

I am putting a poll up to see if people want me to continue this thread into October. Just vote "yes" to continue it, or "no" for it to stop.

Please post your views on how often you want songs to be posted, i.e. it is currently every day, or maybe 2 a week, or every 2 days. Also, if people want to run the thread for a week, let me know if this would be considered by you. And any other comments you want to me.

The poll ends in 5 days time - so Sunday 4th October 2009.

Banders, Please Note:

Voting in this thread counts towards posting in an activity thread for points gained through the roll call. However, in order for that to qualify, you need to post that you voted. Otherwise you won't get the recognition or the ORG points via the roll call.

As this thread straddles a month end, if you vote in September, it will count as your activity for September. If you vote in October, it will count as an activity for you for October. You can't vote twice and get it to count for both months!  ;)

Corki

Marshal-General

ORG Leader

The thread "Originals vs. Covers - which do you prefer?" shall continue. I will run this week, and I will be accepting applications to host various weeks. Feel free to PM me or post here. It will be a first come, first served basis, starting next week.

Archived