DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

End of the Summer

Toy and Minion

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the idea of it is laughable, although if done properly such a musical could be a dramatic emphasis of what Helen had to go through.

Like if she was the only one who couldn't sing and dance.

Anyway, I googled it, so I know it's actually "Helen Keller! The Musical."

:P

I believe you, and it SOUNDS funny.

HAHAHA, just remembered something really cute...

I didn't eat dinner with the family because they had stir fry and I hate stir fry, so later on I went to the kitchen to fix me some supper.  I just had some soup that my mom made for the activity we went to last night; no one ate our soup. :D

ANYWAY, so I was finishing up my bowl of soup, standing by the sink so I could stick my bowl in there and leave, and I hear Mason talking to Christopher in the living room.  Then Mason comes into the kitchen and says, "Meesha!"  I turned around and smiled at him and said, "Hey Mason!"

Then I went back to finishing the soup.

A second later, I heard Mason say, "You're so cute!"  I turned around and I said, "Did you just say I'm so cute?!" He started playing coy, and said, "No, seriously, I did not."  (he's almost 4 years old)

Finally he admitted it though, after I told him it made me happy if he said that.  I said, "It would make me happy if you did say it, Mason."

He grinned and said, "You're cute."

AWWWWWW....

My brother Mason:

IMG_1067.jpg

My little brother is going to be a real ladies' man. ;)

I mean, he can draw them in with the dimple, win them over with the compliments, and then entertain them with his intellect or sense of humor.

It's all part of my master plan.

If he stays blond, yes. :P

And if my brother turns out to be as awesome as Mat, I will consider myself the most lucky older sister in the world.

Although he needs to get through his brat phase.  He can be so cute, but that's just to balance out his awful behavior, which just started up a few weeks ago.

That's why little kids are cute, you know.  It's a natural defense mechanism.  You want to beat the tar out of them, but they're so cute you just CAN'T.

Unless you're heartless.

Ah, dogs, I will never actually understand why they are so lovable.

Except when reading stories, like in Chicken Soup for the Soul and things like that, where the dogs are just these amazing creatures and something they do is really important to the story and of course I have to start bawling because it's so beautiful...

>.>

<.<

Also, dogs drool.  That's gross. :P

Archived