DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Light vs Shadow - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny!!!

Toy and Minion

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which reminds me.  I had my calendar upstairs, writing down some info for myself, and I set it on a chair.  Next thing I know, it's gone.  My dad threw it away, thinking it was an old calendar.  The garbage man had come and gone by then.

My dad.  *shakes head*  He's one of those people that you feel guilty and bad for being mad at.  It's frustrating. :P

Aw, that's too bad about the calendar.

It's hard, when well-meaning people do things that cause problems, and you want to get so mad, but you know it's not their fault, really....

Yeah, I was going to say I can't think of anyone that I've ever felt guilty about being mad at them, but that's not true....  It's happened before. :D

My dad threw away a tooth I lost once, when I was little.

It was in a cup in the kitchen, for whatever reason, and my dad knew it was there, but he forgot and threw my tooth away.

So my parents paid me more than what the tooth fairy would've brought, since the tooth fairy wasn't going to visit me. :D

I don't buy calendars, even though they're nifty; I get mine for Christmas. :D

Hm, you have a point there. :D

What sort of calendars do you like to get?  I love the ones with beautiful pictures of scenery in nature, and then themed ones.

I had a Star Wars calendar last year, and Mason got me a Camp Rock calendar for Christmas last year, so that's what I'm using.

YES, it's Camp Rock.  So?  I liked it at that time.  I still do, but not obsessively. :P :D

Well, see, I actually do. :D

Basically, I enjoy hearing things that I may not agree with and treating it like an intellectual issue as opposed to an emotional one.

I don't think I'll ever NOT wonder, just so you know. *shrugs*

Archived