DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OH BOY! A SOCK EXCHANGE!!

twinflower

*bounces, claps and laughs and dances everyone in the Kin into a Snoopy Dance*

Oh BOY!  We are going to have a SOCK exchange this month!  Can you believe it?  How fun is this!?!  Well..*nods and grins*  more fun than just about anything! *grins*

Here's what we'll do..

First..sign up here by Friday September 18th!  (that gives you two weeks)

Second...you will get the name of your sock reciever on Saturday the 19th!

Third...go SOCK SHOPPING! Now really, you cannot say that won't be a blast!  lol!

Fourth...put your socks and a note in a padded envelope and mail them off!

Fifth...*GRINS!*  Wear the NEW SOCKS YOU RECIEVE on Twinnie Sock Day on September 30th!

OH OH OH  and take pictures of those pretty tootsies to post and share here on the Kin boards!

I hope a lot of you can join in on this exchange!  *grins*  Socks are for the most part inexpensive, and mailing a pair shouldn't cost a lot..and it is a great way, without bankrupting yourself to be involved and have fun!

Ok?  *giggles*  I'm IN  as if I would miss this one!  *bounces waiting for people to just line up...

Sign me up! I just hope I can find some good socks to send.  Here in Florida more people wear flip flops and sandals than socks and tennies so our selection is a bit limited.  I was disappointed at the selection they had at Target when I looked at socks there last week.

My Finn Comforts are a 38, which I think translates to 8 or so in US size.  My tennies, though, are 8-1/2 or 9 because I like a big box with lots of toe room.  ;D

*bounces and claps*

sock twins..that is just way to fun!  LOL

OK everyone..just two more days to jump in to this one!! 

I'm so glad you are going to play Dar!  *huggles and grins*

Ok..we are missing some people I was sure would love this one...*bounces off to go do some poking!*

*giggles*

and mine are on thier way as of Monday too!  Usually the post office is good about two or three day delivery! 

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!  *bounces and claps*  Oh my gosh I don't know which ones to wear!  LOL  I may have to change socks every hour or so....

Archived