DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OH BOY! A SOCK EXCHANGE!!

twinflower

Lor have your socks arrived yet?  They should have but maybe the USPS's pony came up lame or something!

I think we need to have a Sock Day encore, though.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who hasn't received their socks yet! ;D

So, Twinny . . . what do you say?

*chants*  ENCORE!  ENCORE!  ENCORE!

*tacklesmacklehugglessmoochies Torrie, then holds her in her lap, laughing, tickling and hugging*

*bounces*

OH boy! OH BOY! oh BOY!  I got socks from Torrie today!  Man oh man girl...you spoiled me!  FIVE..count them FIVE pairs of socks!!  This very cool three pack that supports research for Breast Cancer..one pair with the pink ribbon, strength, hope, courage, cope and life on them..pink on black!  And a pair that are pink with black heels and toes, and plain brown!  then a pair that has the most lovely pink flowers on them..short footie/ankle kind, and then a pair of light green that say, "Young, trendy and broke"  I love sassy socks!!

Thank you my sweet!!  I LOVE THEM!  A new pair for every day of the week!  How did you know I needed a pair of brown socks?  LOL  and unlike some people..I LOVE pink..*nods*

*smooches and hugs tight*

*sighs*  Twinnie sock day kind of got lost in a lot of things this year...maybe better planning next year would help?  Or maybe it would be a good break for our NaNO writer's next month for taking a break and getting thier blood pumping!?! 

*sings happily*

I got my socks today from Daruya! *grins* Toe socks, no less! I have always thought they were cool, but never justified buying myself a pair. LOL EVEN BETTER, they're HALLOWEEN TOE SOCKS!  SpidersGhosts all over one pair and a black kitty on the other! *dances around and wiggles her toes*

THANKS, DAR!!! :D

Gah! I totally got what I put in the mail and what I got in the mail mixed up! My socks have ghosts! The ones I sent Mirsh are spiders. *smacks self in the head*

Ohhh I haven't worn them before and I have always wondered if they actually are comfy, so let us know your experience and I might try a pair myself. Ohhh I have to get the pics on here of my socks. *G* Mirsh I would just about bet that card is homemade. Lor made me a little scrapbook that I adore to this day and she makes lovely cards, as does Twinny. Crafting ladies so many of our kin are.

*tacklesnuggles Twinnie*  I got my socks today!!! OMG I am so loving them, she sent me a really cute pair with apples on it that says "Little Miss Green"  ;D LOVE IT!, and a pair that are super snuggly warm and purple with snowflakes on them.  My favorite kind!  Super super soft too, and I really want it to get cold so I can wear them!  :D  I wear the other pair you sent me to death when its cold.  ;)  I also got M&Ms and the PRETTIEST card in the world, it even had a wax seal on it!  You are just the best Twinnie, hands down, all the way.  :-* :-* :-*

*snugglelovehugs Kelly*

I'm glad you like them kelly girl!  *grins*  I have a pair with the snowflake on them too and LOVE them!  lol didn't even wait for it to be cold..even though my feet are always cold!  I love them cause they even fit when i have swollen elephant legs!

*giggles*  I just couldn't resist little miss green..*winks*

You're welcome hon!  ENJOY!

Lor, I forgot to ask earlier, was the card that came with the socks handmade?

It's lovely. :) <3

Actually, I cheated. I didn't make the card... I totally bought it. I couldn't resist it, though. :D Isn't it cool?

And I loved them! *grins* I wore the ghostie socks today and it didn't bother me a bit! My little pinky toe slipped out of its little toe sleeve, but that's because my toes are shaped funny and it's too short to really fit in there. *laughs* I have weird feet... bah!

Archived