DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would win in a fight?

Liam_1993

Out of these who would win in a fight?   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these who would win in a fight?

• Warder
    • Ogier
    • Aiel
    • Fade
    • Shienar Horseman (On horse)

It would really depend on who was fighting, if for say the Aeil was Rhurac or the warder was Lan then it would be one sided in their favour.

well im guessing average. Because elese we might aswell say Shadar Haran fights for the myrdraal team while Lan fights for the warders and Rhuarc for the Aiel >.<

Ogier for sure! Consider that in the whole series half a hundred Warders die, hundreds of Shienaran's, thousands of Aiel and a lot of Fades but no Ogier has yet died in battle... And with their long axes, no one would even get near. Of course, with channeling mixed it everything changes.  :D

Warder.  They are the best trained and have the strength of the bond.  An Ogier Gardener would be able to beat a lot of Warders imo, but I was taking the Ogier as a whole and the stedding ones aren't very martial.  Pretending enemies are undergrowth will only get you so far no matter how angry you are.  Rhuarc said myrddraal can take several Aiel iirc, but we haven't seen Warders have too much trouble with them.  It was a hard decision to make because we don't see too many Warders in action besides Lan and Lan is the best swordsman in Randland iirc (I remember RJ was asked to rank a few of them once).  I bet the fat, old Warders wouldn't be too good.

Archived