DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would win in a fight?

Liam_1993

Out of these who would win in a fight?   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these who would win in a fight?

• Warder
    • Ogier
    • Aiel
    • Fade
    • Shienar Horseman (On horse)

Warder

They wear effective armor, have the same endurance of aiel. They also get all those bonuses of the bond. Have a extremely long lifetime to train. Meaning many could have 3, or 4 lifetimes of combat experience. and with the cloak, are remarked at being more stealthy then aiel. And most seem to be masters with certain weapons and above average with all the rest. Each one also has a warhorse that seems to equal a shienran warhorse. Not to mention are experts in hand to hand combat; like aiel. They are basically the perfect warrior.

aiel, no warhorse, no armor, limited weapon variety. 

Trollocs, without a fade are pretty stupid and cowardly and would be no better than levied militia. Edit: With a fade they give borderland soldiers a run for their money.

Ogier,(whom are not Seachen) are relectuant fighters and wouldn't be as well trained as a warder. You don't hear of any ogier armies in Randland. They just aren't a very big warrior society.

Shienran horseman, They are good soldiers, use armor, very well discipline, just about everything a warder is except are of a lesser qualtiy. They also don't get a Bond bonus nor can many of them use stealth very well. And I'm guessing are not as good in hand to hand combat as aiel or warders.   

ok i would have to say Ogier, even non military trained Loail?sp? is good enough to fight trollocs and aiel and DF and do quite well ,now picture a seanchan trained Ogier warrior ... that's scary

The OP should clarify if were talking about Randland Ogiers or Seanchan Ogiers.

Hmmm ... well, if you put them all in a ring and let them at it ... it would go something like this.

All the humans glance at the trolloc, and agree to cut it down first.  Trolloc goes down in a flurry, probably to the Shienaran lancer due to his extended reach.  At this point, the Warder and Shienaran turn to face the Aiel, who is charging right up behind them.  Due to the unwieldly lance, the Aiel is able to dance right past him, and quick as can be, the Shienaran is out. 

The Warder has better weapon maneuverability with a sword, and is able to keep the Aiel away.  The Aiel is fine with this, because in comes the Ogier (he wasn't being hasty like the humans).  With his long handled axe, he is a force to be reckoned with.  Plus he has a psychological advantage, since nobody really wants to hurt an Ogier.  Before the fight, someone told him that this Warder chops down trees ... for fun.  Long story short, it doesn't end well for the Warder, or his horse. 

The Aiel, (a Shaido in this case) decides that the Ogier would make a fine Gai'shain.  He attempts to touch him without injuring him, forgetting that Ogier don't follow ji'e'toh.  The Ogier spins around with a massive punch, sending the Aiel sprawling across the arena.  The Ogier feels bad, wondering if he was a bit hasty with that last opponent, but walks off the victor.

Or ... you know ... something like that. :D

Warder. Have a extremely long lifetime to train. Meaning many could have 3, or 4 lifetimes of combat experience.
No, they could have one lifetime of cobat experience, but still be going when others have retired. Warders don't slow.

Warder. Have a extremely long lifetime to train. Meaning many could have 3, or 4 lifetimes of combat experience.
No, they could have one lifetime of cobat experience, but still be going when others have retired. Warders don't slow.

Thank you for correcting me on the two threads Ares.

Thank you for correcting me on the two threads Ares.
My pleasure. I would hate to think of anyone who only read one of them missing it.

ok i would have to say Ogier, even non military trained Loail?sp? is good enough to fight trollocs and aiel and DF and do quite well ,now picture a seanchan trained Ogier warrior ... that's scary

The Gardeners are interesting, I'd like to see them fight against the Shaido. Ogier with military training, I'd like to see what sort of tactics they would use against fighting smaller opponents.

Well, truthfully, I would pick Aiel just because I like them. Well, they do have a change against a Warder. But either way, I suppose that in the end, a Warder would most likely win either way.

Then you should have titled the thread who do you like more since even though you admit my pick would win, it still doesn't matter.

The Gardeners are interesting, I'd like to see them fight against the Shaido. Ogier with military training, I'd like to see what sort of tactics they would use against fighting smaller opponents.

Ogier smash puny humans!

I mean, they even have green armour ;D

Warder

They wear effective armor, have the same endurance of aiel. They also get all those bonuses of the bond. Have a extremely long lifetime to train. Meaning many could have 3, or 4 lifetimes of combat experience. and with the cloak, are remarked at being more stealthy then aiel. And most seem to be masters with certain weapons and above average with all the rest. Each one also has a warhorse that seems to equal a shienran warhorse. Not to mention are experts in hand to hand combat; like aiel. They are basically the perfect warrior.   

Dont know where you are getting this whole 3 or 4 life time shananigans from. Warders dont have much of increase in their life span from the bond. Look at Lan, case and example, look how much he has aged since the time Moriane bonded him. If anything being in continious dangerous life threatning situations like a Warder must do is probably MORE fatal.

Fade, or maybe Orgier(dont really know alot about how dangerous they actually is, i mean ofc we seen abit of Loial but we havent seen him in him vs a fade etc, he is usually one amongst many when he fights)

Why? because all fades are pretty much lethal and are "mass produced" into being it, ?:P i mean i havent seen anything that would mean that Myrdraals have to practise to become good.

All warders arent that extremly good, there is warders who are blademasters and extremly dangerous, and then there is warders who is "good".

Same thing with Aiel, there is Aiel who can match the best warder, im sure. But there is also alot of them who is only "good". Like any army or group of people.

Same thing with shienar ^^ there are people like Lan's friend in "New Spring" and then there is people like the normal soldiers.

If we are talking average though, or armys, id say:

1. Fade, because all of em as far as ive seen are pretty much lethal.

2. Warders

3. Aiel/Shienar, soldiers, mind. I bet the average Aiel craftman beats the hell out of the average shienar when it comes to fighting.

Ogier would be a wildcard imo, they might be extremly powerful because of their size/strength etc. But they might also be pretty weak because they are a pretty neutral kind of people who usually dont leave their steddings. And as far as i know, ive never seen Ogier fight Ogier for duels or the like. They are more for fighting with words, or pens.

Archived