DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New member~

jozan

I have sent in my first wolf kin bio ever.  ;D

I can't wait to start rping with you all here..and it will be interesting.

Now, I've been rping here on and off for several years..starting from early 2001 and finally getting back this year. ^^

I hopefully stay longer this time around.  ;)

Yeah; I hear you!  ;D

Thanks for the welcome..now I'm not entirely sure what to choose.

The different subdivisions in the kin all seem so interesting.

But..I'm leaning toward Ranger or maybe Sage. We'll see what happens after I get my bio approved and crosschecked..and start my first rp thread.

See you around~~  ;D

Welcome to the Wolfkin Jozan, always lovely to get new members.  :) I'll check out your bio tonight.

You'll have plenty of time to choose your path, don't worry. We don't join those groups officially until we're full ranked Wolfbrothers/sisters. Make yourself at home meantime.

Thank you!  :)

I'm already feeling at home with these warm welcome messages.  ;D

Oh, right. I read about that. hihi I forgot it already. Silly me and my memory.  :D Well..I think I did pretty well on the bio. I re-wrote it once..and hopefully I didn't miss out on anything. If so just let me know ^^^

;D Thanks thanks!!!!

I'll keep that in mind..if my character get approved..since she's rather beaten up and quite wounded..when she come to the stedding..if you feel like it..you can always join my arrival thread for her. Maybe you could acompany the tracker that go and find me..or meet her at the stedding later.

As if I get approved and cross checked that is  :)