DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

PUNY MORTALS, YOUR LIVES ARE NOTHING, WORSHIP ME AND I MAY SPARE THEM!

Barmacral

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O Supremely gorgeous and most powerful Dark One! I grovel at your perfect feet! *grovels*

Please accept my most humble tribute! I bring to your too worthy eyes a harem of sexy contortionists! They boast of being able to contort to any figure you can imagine!

*grovels*

Oh great and powerful and wonderful DO. It seems I made a mistake with the other books, instead I give you this book, bound in gold and platinum and other shiney metals, but it weighs nothing in your wonderful hands. Just think of the book you want to read and it shall appear in on the pages. But the one set books it will not produce is SoT :)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh great, powerful, and terminally sexy DO, I bring you this

*Shows his gift*

The rites to the legend of the seeker. You can now burn them or whatever you wish to do with them.

*Grovels*

Oh great and masterful DO i bring you this golden menu. It has every imaginable food on it. All you must do wonderful DO is select what you desire to eat and it will be cooked to perfection and served by a Hooters girl.

DSAGE - MATCHES AND GASOLINE ARE GOOD. 3 POINTS

JELLY - UNEXCITING. 1 POINT

MYSTICA - I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, OF COURSE I DESERVE THE POWER. FOR PUNISHMENT THOUGH, I SENTENCE YOU TO THE BLACK AJAH DUNGEONS.

DAMANE - I ALREADY HAVE THAT - 1 POINT FOR THE THOUGHT THOUGH.

DSAGE - WONDERFUL! 5 POINTS

FDM - THIS IS PLEASING, 4 POINTS

CARYWN - 3 KINDS OF COOKIES IS PATHETICALLY LACKING. ALSO, CUTE PUPPIES ARE FOR FOOLS. 0 POINTS

TALYA - I ALREADY RECEIVED ONE OF THOSE FROM DAMANE. ALSO, GOLD IS GETTING TIRESOME. 0 POINTS

DRAGONSWORN - THE CORRECT SPELLING IS RIGHTS. BRING ME THE RIGHTS TO THAT AND I SHALL AWARD YOU POINTS. I HAVE NO USE FOR RITES. - 0 POINTS

DAMANE - ANYMORE GOLD FROM ANYONE AND I SHALL START DEDUCTING POINTS. 3 POINTS FOR THE REST OF IT THOUGH.

Guest dragonsworn1991

*grovels*

Please forgive me me oh, mighty and amazing DO, I bring you the rights to the legend of the seeker.

*Grovels*

Oh wonderful and all powerful DO. You make me happy by not taking away more points. On the way here I picked up all the comedy awards that you have won across the world, yes it was all of them, and I have placed them in this special cabinet that will eat anyone, who even thinks, let alone says anything about being funnier than you. Your wit abounds and leaves us in awe and wonder of your quick witted mind.

DRAGONSWORN - MUCH BETTER - 3 POINTS

DAMANE - 2 POINTS FOR THE MARGARITA

FDM - 5 POINTS FOR THE DOG

FDM - I DON'T DO LINKS, PARTICULARLY ONES I RECOGNIZE. 0 POINTS

TALYA - YOUR GIFT WILL PROVIDE MUCH AMUSEMENT. 5 POINTS

Oh Great and Fantabulous DO of DOOOOOOOM!  I apologize for my great and long absence.  Surely I was insane to have stayed away from this warm and cozy environment for so very long.  o.o

In apology and in love I bring you gifts!  *pulls out a sack of wet cats*  These should come in handy for your most irritating enemies!  Just set them loose and they facecling your enemy, scratching and hissing!  Very evil, very effective, very painful!

Oh great and wonderful Spidacral DO, I present you with a Master at Arms that you may torture and whip as you see fit for all eternity.  And I hereby proclaim your funnyness to the world.  And....*searches pockets*.....I have some lint.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh mighty DO, I bring you this:

It is a scotch glass, that always refills when ever you want a drink.

Archived