DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Sneaks in*

Pssst!!

*Streaks*..................................

:P

Ok. I just wanted you all to know that I am here, and totally announcing all over the boards that I am important. Haha. j/k. I can only wish I was THAT important.

But I can never leave the Blue, so here I am. As Blue as ever, and would love to RP with any and all of you once I figure out what in the world I am doing with Serena's revised Bio.

*hugs*

Welcome back! :) Good timing, we can probably start the thread that puts you officially as a head right away. Kinda on LoA atm, but there is a thread somewhere about it and the black ajah. if you like it that we're still up to do it.

Not that I am inspired to write but hey, at least I'm still here and can be beaten into posting... :P

Anyway, I will be updating, or reposting this thread with the changes for the Ajah stuff.

(http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,40857.0.html)  You and Estel will need to work out the dynamics between your characters because you are the PC's in this and will have to take this long after I stop playing a Blue NPC. (I don't have a Blue PC, but I cheated getting in here with an NPC... Up to you if I stay or not. Not going to hide the fact I'm technically not a Blue.)

Let me know what you think, thoughts or other on this RP plot.