DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello to all.

Bruce Aybara

Just wanting to stop and say Hello to everyone. This is really exciting for me. I just recently found the WoT series and have read all the books in six months, and have been patiently awaiting Nov 3, for the new book, since February. And Now getting onto this web site and finding that there a alot more fans than I ever thought there could be. and seeing the awsome art work that has been submitted to this site is astounding, and inspiring. Thank you all in advance for the warm welcome. and I hope to be good friends with the entire community. Till Next time may you find shade and water.

Sincerely,

Bruce L. Aybara.

Welcome to the Mount of Dragon (or something similar), Bruce Aybara (if that IS your real name).

Indeed, the WoT fanbase is much larger than it appears in the real world.  I don't know why that is, but it is.

Browse around, and ask questions.  People love helping the newbies out. ;D  Have fun and hope to be seeing you around.

Maybe it could count as fantasy, But I think it best to think of fastasy as something that lifts your spirits and helps you to see hope in reality.

"...brethren, Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is excellence and anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things." Phil. 4:8 NASB

By no means. Although sometimes i think my life is a nightmare.

Does that count as a fantasy?

Archived