DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] Royal Pains

Zashara

Stayed up last night for the Episode and it was pretty awesome.

I mean sometimes they lay it on a bit thick (Evan and the kid today or Hank and the rich kid who's dad was a douche ... and those guys being father-figures).

Its like MacGuiver but with Hank :P

I love the character interactions they are very realistic - like the boy/girl trying to date and leaving awkward phone messages and shit.

I watched last night on Hulu because it was what popped up when I started Hulu Desktop.  And I have to say it was enjoyable.  I didn't expect to like it at all.  It was the episode which I assume was this week's epi.  What I liked about it was how totally insecure and silly the Hospital administrator was.  The moment where she was leaving the message...I could totally see myself doing that.  I gasped in horror when she accidentally sent it.

I probably won't put it in an actual TV rotation, but I'll certainly subscribe to it on Hulu and watch it when I feel like it.

Loved last night's episode.

While Hank's MacGuiver-esque stuff is just kinda unbelievable (he totally didnt learn THAT in medical school), it is kinda neat to see medical stuff done with household equipment although you probably CANNOT do that in RL.

I think where this excels is in depicting the relationships between the characters. I'm loving the character interactions and the storyline.

• Community Administrator

Loved last night's episode.

While Hank's MacGuiver-esque stuff is just kinda unbelievable (he totally didnt learn THAT in medical school), it is kinda neat to see medical stuff done with household equipment although you probably CANNOT do that in RL.

I think where this excels is in depicting the relationships between the characters. I'm loving the character interactions and the storyline.

I think that kids girlfriend took those pills not to not get pregnant, but to get a bigger rack, to use em on some guy at school. :P

Archived