DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you were an aes sedai?

Green sounds like an exciting life, but the enjoyment factor would go way down when the battle started up.
Enjoyment factor go down? Nah. It's a high only morphine can top.

My sentiments exactly, Mr. Ares... except maybe for the morphine bit.  ;)

Battle Ajah, all the way.  And Luckers, I'd make sure they started doing their job.

I would be a zebra - White, but actually Black. White, because I like math and engineering, which I assume is the domain of the White. Specifically, I would like to be an architect.  Black, because I am evil, IRL.
An evil architect? So you'd be the guy responsible for their bases, palaces, underground lairs and so on? Do you massacre the workforce when you're done?

Let's see -

Gray because it is my job. (I'm a paralegal)

But, I really don't like my job. So, maybe Green because I used to be in the Army.

But, then I'd be on the front lines. I value my hide. Though, there would be men.....

Can't be White, because I'm the most illogical person in the world.  Not Yellow because, well, I'm not a healer.

Not sneaky enough to be Blue.

That leaves Red and Brown.  Take out Red because, well, I value my hide.

I guess I could be Brown. I love books. I dissect them for breakfast. I'd probably be a chronicler and keep track of Hall meeting minutes and such. or look through old tomes and translate.

I would be a zebra - White, but actually Black. White, because I like math and engineering, which I assume is the domain of the White. Specifically, I would like to be an architect.  Black, because I am evil, IRL.

An evil architect? So you'd be the guy responsible for their bases, palaces, underground lairs and so on? Do you massacre the workforce when you're done?

No. He'd be the guy responsible for introducing the WoT world to Rococo. ;)

I'd have to disagree with the red ajah doing their job a little too well, did you forget how many men are inside the black tower?

As for the question, i would have to be green ajah. Not that im particularly up for a fight (last battle n all) but i would have to bond warders from each country, so i could infiltrate all of the countries with ease and have a mini army with me 24/7.

I'd tweak the bond towards compulsion also.

Well I was thinking more on the lines of culling the ability out from the populace, but I suppose that theory went out of the window too with all the happy new black tower disciples and all the new novices in the rebel camp (yes, and the knitting circle). On the other hand though, there hasn't been that many rogue male channelers going haywire (before Rand showing up), and those that have are usually caught fairly promptly, so I would think the Reds are succesfull in that regard at least.

As for the happy/icky-pants part ;D You need some polarization, and since Green and Blue seem the goody-two-shoes ajahs of choice, the Red seems a natural polar opposite with all the man hating and Blue rivalry. I don't think the Red has gotten a very fair treatment so far though. Maybe they will get their chance what with the new funny warder idea and all...

Archived