DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WOW this chick is annoying

NerBliss

Okay ill try. The thing that is really annoying is that this isn't a once a day thing. Three phone calls a day plus when we see the horses or whenever she feels like talking or dropping by

stuff like capitalising the first letter of every sentence.

Hmm you didnt there I see

and; using, punctuation every. so often?

And you didn't also. Lol

Okay ill try. The thing that is really annoying is that this isn't a once a day thing. Three phone calls a day plus when we see the horses or whenever she feels like talking or dropping by

Okay, that might be annoying after a while.

stuff like capitalising the first letter of every sentence.

Hmm you didnt there I see

what are you talking about?

SGer's with grammatical standards... BA, and since we know BA is intelligent, unlike you grunting trollocs in SS, SGer's with grammatical standards... amazing.

Barm, "SGers" is the plural for the singular "SGer", and not possessive.  Lose the apostrophe - now!

Intelligance has nothing to do with grammer. I've seen countless people who are stupid as hell, but still know their native language pretty well. And vice versa.

We know that BA is intelligent? Not really. You might think it is. So, according to you... shadowspawn grunt so they are stupid? Of course. Yeah. Thats... sharp. Indeed... must be that BA intelligance you speak of.

Nyn

We know that BA is intelligent? Not really. You might think it is. So, according to you... shadowspawn grunt so they are stupid? Of course. Yeah. Thats... sharp. Indeed... must be that BA intelligance you speak of.

*nods approvingly*

Archived