DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ack! I'm back!

Desiree

• 2 weeks later...

ok, I know I said I was back, but work took over my life again and yesterday i collapsed at work and was at the hospital for a few hours. can't find anything wrong with me. prolly exhaustion. I'm fine now except a killer headache ALL friggin' day and I ate too much now that I finally trusted my stomach to let me eat.

i might have to take LoA. i apologize sincerely for holding up the class >_<

my headache's finally gone, but i'm still wobbly and my stomach's upset every now and then. hopefully my muscles will be back tomorrow for my 9 hour shift (the wobbling will most likely go with it) beause if I miss another day, I get fired T_T don't have another day off until the 1st of july, too.

27th = 9 hours

28th = 9 hours

29th = 4 1/2 hours

30th = 4 1/2 hours

1st = off

2nd = 9 hours

3rd = off

4th = 9 hours

5th = 8 1/2 hours

I think ima pass out again at this rate just thinking about it >_<

*snuggles* Rest and eat well between shifts. *hugs* Don't you DARE step foot into the RP section until you feel better hun! *leads Pol to bed and tucks in* Now stay there until you've had at least 8 hours kip!!

o.O but I want to RP tomorrow night or monday! and food makes my belly worse T_T

well, I had to take today off, too, because i woke up sick to my stomach and dizzy, but luckily i qualified for one of those rare excused absences with the incident on file the day before. Apparently I qualify for it again tomorrow, but even if I'm sick to my stomach tomorrow, I need to go because I need the hours. So ima tough it out and just work slowly. it'll P.O those customers in a hurry, but who cares?

lol! well, for those of you who can see them, i posted another update in the Blue Ajah boards on the Community side in the "I know I said I'd be back..." or what ever thread. if someone wants to quote that for those w/o access there, be my guest. i'm too lazy as i'm going to bed, lol