DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Request to make NPC or TTPC

Kalthandrix

I have been plotting out my future RPs here in the Warder DR, and I hit upon a sweet idea. I would like to have an NPC or TTPC created and available to be ran by other players to act as my characters nemesis. The reason for this is because I want to select some RPs where my character is pitted against this NPC with a WS that is always a bit higher than mine and he does not like me. So I will take a beating from him (Bruising), take a flogging for lying about who I was when I entered the WT and am discovered to be from the BT (In Trouble), I will be dosed with fork root and given over to "a shadowy figure" by this NPC (Betrayal), have to defend myself in a trail when people from my hometown arrive in Tar Valon to get my tried for murder - informed of my presence by this NPC (Cunning), and he will also be used in two rounds of my Blademaster Ceremony. In the first round of the Blademaster Ceremony, this NPC will be one of the 5 and will refuse to allow me to pass. Then, Vykor will challenge him to a duel to the death or they will meet outside of Tar Valon and throw down and will finally be killed by Vykor.

Anyway, I have put a lot of thought into this and think it will be pretty awesome. So, if it is okey to make this guy, what kind of stuff will be necessary? A bio and a general outline of how my interactions will form Vykor's journey from WS6 thru 15?

Thanks!

Well I see no reason why this can't be done, though I don't have final say in this.

In order to have a TTPC created you need to send in a bio per normal with additional information:  How long the TTPC will be used, for what purpose and what the basis of the TTPC's role is.

Now you are the creator of the RP but if you want someone else to play it they would have to send this information in (per your guidelines on what is necessary for the RP character to fit your role.)  Since I'm in charge of 6 thru 15, I will approve of a TTPC (as long as someone else plays him/her of course) for your more than one player RPs that is required.  Has Eqwina discussed with you the TG ceremony requirement, as I'm assuming you got permission for the training in the yards?

Mat

For the Tower Guard thing, she knows that I am not actually going to join the White Tower and has told me that my WS score increase from 5 to 6 could be a RP of my choosing from the Electives - of which I have chosen Evaluation and already started the RP. Instead of the Tower Guard Ceremoney (WS 6 to 7), I will have to replace that with another elective, and I will be selecting Bruising Time and of course I am hoping to have someone play this NPC or TTPC character I create - or perhaps I could entice someone else to create this TTPC to be my bane for a while and their RPs with me as this TTPC could count toward their WS increases or something equally rewarding.

My entrance into the Warder DR has been approved by both my DL for the Black Tower and Eqwina for the Warders. And I have also received special permission from the board RP Admin WhiteWolf to increase my WS above the normal allowed for channelers as well.

So I am covered on the permission end, but perhaps I could entice you somehow to work with me in creating the TTPC, please and thank you, because I do what him/her to be played by someone else, but I will make a few references to them in other RPs where the TTPC may not actually be present - like in the trail I suggest and such.

I know it's only been a day and no one has jumped on this so I guess I'll write a TTPC up for you and get it approved.  I need you to send me an email though if you could kindly do so (matalina@gmail.com) with the details of the type of interaction you want to have with him.  If you want to have this guy be some type of arch type or anything of that nature.  Girl or guy or any other critiera you think would help you further your plot.

Mat

I know it's only been a day and no one has jumped on this so I guess I'll write a TTPC up for you and get it approved.  I need you to send me an email though if you could kindly do so (matalina@gmail.com) with the details of the type of interaction you want to have with him.  If you want to have this guy be some type of arch type or anything of that nature.  Girl or guy or any other critiera you think would help you further your plot.

Mat

Will do. It will most likely be later tonight though - it is family fun day and we are doing a bunch of stuff with the kids :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have time this next week to write the bio and I will be gone from July 1 to July 20 so if you need someone now I suggest finding someone else.  While I was looking forward to this I don't want to make you wait on me.