DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire

Blig Blog

I watched the entire first season and thought it was HILLLLLLARIOUS!! The only problem I had with it was that the first season was a little too short...and I don't even know if it's going to have another one.  :-\

But i'd like to know what you guys thought of it...if anyone else other than me watched it. XD

• Community Administrator

I totally agree. 

I'd like to see another season, the first one was a little short though. I think i've said this already...

I partly wanted to watch it because of the girl who played Anika. But that's just me.

Slutty Xena? Hell Ya! :P

Seriously though, she looks a ton like whats her face from Srubs.

OMG, I'm so glad I'm not the only dork who loves this show!!!  I haven't seen all the eps yet.  I have them backlogged though.

The first episode totally reminded me of one of Several D&D games played whilst imbibing the beer and the whisky.

I've seen clips on various sites, and I wasn't impressed that much. Maybe that is because Matt Lucas is in it, and I am not a great fan (seriously, Little Britain IS NOT funny in the slightest). However, I have just read an interview in my Saturday newspaper by Matt Lucas and the series is coming to the BBC (it is on BBC2 at 9pm on June 9th). I'll probably watch it to begin with and give it a fighting chance.

Corki, don't expect it to be Smart at all.  This show is absolutely ridiculous in its absurdity.  It's definately a guilty pleasure.  And probably the only reason I find it funny is because I enjoy some absurdity in my D&D gaming.  I haven't seen Little Britain.  I don't get the good cable which has BBC, so I don't have a reference there.

Archived