DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Random Question.....

Eqwina

For those of you with multiple characters....

Do you have a favorite? and if so, is that the character you RP with most often?

For me it seems to go in waves. Kabria is by far my favorite character, and so there are times when I have noting but Kabria RP's and yet there are other times when Thera seems to be my most used.

Just a random thought I had :-\ Its what happens when I have too many days without a lot of responsibility. :D

I think that Perivar is definately my favorite / most used character.  He is the one that I have the most invested in.  There is so much history between him and Kabria so he is the most fleshed out of all my characters.

From there I would say:

Geirrin (BT)

Kennar  (WY)

Valeran (BT)

Braelin (Aiel)

I had not thought about how I would rate everyone else.

I suppose it would be

Eqwina(WT)

Thera (WY)

Adela(WY)

Covina(Aiel)

Mathis(BT)

But there is a very small space between the middle three.  :D

Mine favorite character is by far Cari/Matalina.  And she does tend to take up most of my RP time.  I also tend to create characters taht revolve around her as to keep me interested in them.

Matalina/Cari is my oldest and most well developed character all others pale in comparison.

Mat

Lor(WT) is my favorite, simply because she's the one I know the best. You can't go wrong with a kick-butt green with a high OP Score and an actual ability to wave a sword around and hit something more times than not. ;) Plus, she has Kyn. *smiles* can't get much better than that. ;)

Ed is a lot of fun and I think she has the potential to be my favorite once I get passed all of this "around the tower" stuff and get to let her kill stuff. In her previous life, she was a member of an elite force within the Band and spent most of her time kicking butt and laughing about it, later. I kinda miss that. *sighs wistfully* So that's my ultimate goal with her here, too... lotsa fun and total butt kicking... :D