DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fox's new line up

Emperor

Yeah... Dollhouse still in the death slot.

Renewals include "24," "American Dad," "American Idol," "America's Most Wanted," "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?," "Bones," "Cops," "Dollhouse," "Don't Forget the Lyrics," "Family Guy," "Fringe," "Hell's Kitchen," "House," "Kitchen Nightmares," "Lie To Me," "The Moment of Truth," "The Simpsons," "So You Think You Can Dance," "'Til Death."

Cancellations include "Do Not Disturb," "King of the Hill," "MADtv," "Prison Break," "Sit Down Shut Up," "Talkshow with Spike Feresten," "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."

The nightly FOX schedule will be as follows:

FALL 2009:

MONDAY

8pm: "House"

9pm: "Lie To Me"

TUESDAY

8pm: "So You Think You Can Dance: Performance Show"

WEDNESDAY

8pm: "So You Think You Can Dance: Results Show"

9pm: "Glee"

THURSDAY

8pm: "Bones"

9pm: "Fringe"

FRIDAY

8pm: "Brothers"

8:30pm: "'Til Death"

9pm: "Dollhouse"

SATURDAY

8pm: "Cops"

9pm: "America's Most Wanted"

11pm: "The Wanda Sykes Show"

SUNDAY

7pm: "The OT" (NFL Post-Game)

8pm: "The Simpsons"

8:30pm: "The Cleveland Show"

9pm: "Family Guy"

9:30pm: "American Dad"

SPRING 2010:

MONDAY

8pm: "House"

9pm: "24"

TUESDAY

8pm: "American Idol: Performance Show"

9pm: "Past Life"

WEDNESDAY

8pm: "American Idol: Results Show"

9pm: "Human Target" (Jan) / "Glee" (Mar/Apr)

THURSDAY

8pm: "Bones"

9pm: "Fringe"

FRIDAY

8pm: "Brothers"

8:30pm: "'Til Death"

9pm: "Dollhouse"

SATURDAY

8pm: "Cops"

9pm: "America's Most Wanted"

11pm: "The Wanda Sykes Show"

SUNDAY

7pm: "Animation Domination Encores"

7:30pm: "American Dad"

8pm: "The Simpsons"

8:30pm: "Sons of Tuscon"

9pm: "Family Guy"

9:30pm: "The Cleveland Show"

If you want to learn about the new shows, go here: http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/14181/fox-s-2009-2010-tv-schedule/

Whew...as long as 24, Fringe, and Lie to Me are there.  Am I mistaken, or did Lie to Me do very well to be moved to Monday evening?  And is Fringe's move to Thursday a promotion over Tuesday, or just filling gaps by Fox?

Their putting Fringe up against C.S.I. and Supernatural?  Somebody wants that show to fail.

I do. *g* But judging by our Best Show thread (not that it's a representative sample in any way), it'd beat out Supernatural.

So You Think You Can Dance is awesome.

• Community Administrator

I'm confused.  You say Dollhouse is in the death slot, but then you have it at 9:00 on Fridays in the Fall lineup.  Is it in or out?

9pm Friday Nights is a death slot.

no, it was renewed, but it is still in a bad spot. Part of the reason that it is still around (and in that spot) is because the continued rise in DVR ratings.  another is because Joss taped a 13th episode on a shoestring budget, proving that this show can continue with less funding.

Does anyone have the Summer 2009 lineup - trying to plan my summer.

• Community Administrator

no, it was renewed, but it is still in a bad spot. Part of the reason that it is still around (and in that spot) is because the continued rise in DVR ratings.  another is because Joss taped a 13th episode on a shoestring budget, proving that this show can continue with less funding.

Does anyone have the Summer 2009 lineup - trying to plan my summer.

Well, I believe part of the 'problem' with good shows that get canceled is, the people they give those 'special boxes' that basically determine for the network, 'ratings'.

Quite honestly, I don't believe those 'boxes' represent everyone.

You know, I bet half of those 'boxes' are sent out on the east coast, the other half on the west coast, and like 5 boxes between the central states. :P

I mean, Fox canceled Fire Fly, Family Guy, Futurama, Because of 'poor ratings'. Thats gotta say something about there so called 'ratings' system.

Archived