DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lor!

Leane_Shariff

*grins at Torrie* It depends on which TDa we're talking about. I have been a little lax in the RP site I joined last summer that's centered around Kushiel's goodness. *grins and coughs* I think you need to send me a PM and get me in some more trouble... now that I'm bored and stuff... *grins wider*

And I did see that, Leane! I geeked out when all my authors posted release dates, so I actually have them all posted in my window's calendar so I don't forget 'em! *laughs* If I take a week-long LoA when school is out, please know that I have a backlog of reading that is screaming for me. *smirks* I have a feeling this one will be devoured, since it's a summer release...

I CAN'T WAIT! *dances around and giggles*

Alright, so... which series did you like better? Phedra's (the first three) or Imriel's (the last three)?

3 weeks?? lol

Yeah, I have a ton of book releases coming out as well. I don't have them on my calendar, but I do have a list of release dates and series I'm reading sitting next to my computer lol. One of the series that I'm reading came out this last weekend and I'm seriously having a hard time doing my TPA homework instead of starting it lol. Staffy read it yesterday; which makes it worse  :P lol

Oh and I liked the second series, but I have to say that the first was the best. I really curious as to what the next one is like since I figured the series' were finished. I was sooo excited when I got emailed about its release from Barnes and Noble.

I think I liked Phaedra's stories better. Imriel's a bit too EMO for me. Though he does have reason. Her trilogy covered a longer time frame and the political aspect was deeper. There is only so much of re-hashing things I've got myself into with "painted women" that one can take  ;).... Yeah yeah, i've heard the women don't take this stuff to heart so much It's just entertainment argument. That's too bad actually ;D

I need to read her Banewreaker duology. If it ever gets to audio. I'll tell ya what ya'll need to do and that's hear Simon Vance READ the Imriel books. Very good.

**Ya'll DO know you can read the first chapter at her site, yes?

lol, yeah, I know, but I put that on the same level as reading RJ's prologues before the book is out. It only frustrates me, so why bother? I'll just be a little more patient and read the whole thing soon. :D

And I agree, I liked Phedra's better. I got irritated with all of the baggage everyone seemed to be carrying around. Phedra is at least honest with herself and with Jocelyn about what she is and what she needs.

Archived