DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

<Shayol Ghul>

Canukistani

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's against the wow eula but that's okay.  as long as we're careful we won't get banned.  the cops aren't going to show up at your house for buying gold.  it's not a crime.  once the money transfer is in the works we both meet up in wow and i trade you the gold and blizzard never knows.  they flag large ammounts of gold being sent by mail is how they get the gold sellers and buyers.

If it is done between guild members, it is not flagged, so you are totally in the clear.

How often are you guys/gals online anyway?  I was on a couple of times yesterday evening, tinkering with my messed up UI, and did a /who for Shayol Ghul and found nobody on......  :(

Here is my WoW schedule, it's rather restricted because of kids/school/needy husband/etc. ;)

(Note: all times are EST/EDT)

Monday night: 6:00pm-midnight

Tuesday-Wednesday: Usually not on, or on just to push AH stuff(few minutes here and there).

Thursday: 8:00-midnight -OR- 8:00-1/2 am

Friday: This is my late night. 8:00pm-???

Saturday: Off and on during the day(mostly just to push AH stuff). I wouldn't actually consider me on long enough to do anything.

Sunday: Usually not online.

As for crafting, I've got a Jewelcrafter and an Alchemist. Those are really my only active crafts.

Characters and their jobs:

Vellaide Draenai Paladin lvl 36

Iarendiel Night Elf Druid lvl 22

Iryliea Night Elf Druid lvl 15

Kirrily Dwarf Priest lvl 9

Liirah BANKER

I'm probably going to stop on Iry though now that we can dual spec.

Mine is pretty restricted to, due to new kid/needy wife/etc.  ;D

Once my son is sleeping through the night, my schedule will probably look like this:

Weekend:  not really around much...maybe an hour to 2 Sat afternoon, but not much

Monday-Friday:  usually on about 2-3 days during the week - time is usually about 9pm to 11pm or midnight.  I can sometimes do the late night on Fridays as well. (also EST)

I'm considering transfering my highest character over to Sen'jin:  a 27 Dwarf Priest (will probably have to rename once I switch).

Either way, who should I look to for an invite into SG? *puppy eyes*

Gotcha.  I'll do the transfer when I'm home for a pediatrician appt this afternoon, and hopefully it won't take too long to switch to Sen'jin.

Then I'll come looking for you all.  Mwahahaha.

well, i'm going to start playing in the next few minutes. (9am pst) and i'll be on till about 6 or 7pm pst.  thats usually what my schedual is like every day.  but on Saturday i'm going home so it'll be a month or maybe less depending on when my income tax comes in before i can buy a new computer.  until i have a new computer i'll be on hopefully once a week.

I did the transfer, and it seems to have already gone through.  I don't think I had to rename either, but I can't remember the exact spelling right now (I'm back at work).  I think it is Nakkorr, and I'm a 27 Dwarf Priest.  Find me!

[move]Weeee![/move]

i have a few, 2 of which i might recreatew cuz i'm not sure i like rogues and warriors even less. shoulda known that as palies were my least fav before i played those...

Rikara lvl 22 Night Elf Hunter - mining and engineering (guns ftw!)

Edarra lvl 14 human Warlock - tailoring and enchating (not Myrä canuk, lol)

Myrä lvl 12 or 13 Night Elf Druid - skinning and leathorworking

Äeva lvl 13 Draenei Mage - mining and jewelcrafting

I have a Belgärath and Pöledra, but i think iäm gonna receate Pöl and delete Bel

Mon - Fri night: on various times of the day usually for hours, but not necessarily on sen'jin.

fri night - sun: almost all day and night on either sen'jin or eitrigg with ferathil.

Fera's weekday WoW times are just at night from like 9:30 Mountain time to midnight cuz of work.

hopefully soon i'll hsve a life, too, lol.

"Video games destroyed my life. Good thing I have 2 more left."

so no asking your help on a dungeon tomorrow for Fera and I even though we got through most of it ourselves with mah ferocious kitteh?

and I put two healing potions in the guild bank if anyone wants them. heals like 300+ I believe ofc, took 5 of those lesser mana potions, too, as my druid needed them :P my mage might want some, too

I'm working on remembering how the heck to heal properly......I let Pol's kitty die a few times on Saturday.  :(

Then again, I did have to chase the kitty to get back into healing range.  *thwaps Rini*  ;D

lol, I like Aggro Kitty! we all get to attack from the back :P besides, my best attacks are ranged as hunter. my gun's better than my two axes even if they were both nearly a gold a piece! :o now I'm 30, broke, and can't afford a mount or training for one :(

on Aeva I've only got the I Found One achievement, but on Edarra I have that and Noblegarden cuz I hid the egg in SW. I also have two of those white tuxedo shirts from the eggs. gonna work on other achievements now

LOL! Recruit a Friend, when Fera and I play together we get triple experience :P I'm thinking of getting on, going to auberdine, and kill the crab-things to get small barnacled clams to send to Far for money, though I need (I think) 35+ gold XD

but man, i got tired of not getting anything on Edarra (think I got the [i Found One], [Chocolate Lover], and [Chocoholic]) in teh eggs, so I hopped on my undead priest on Perenolde and went to Brill - and I got [i Found One], [Chocolate Lover], [Chocoholic], [Dressed for the Occasion], [Can I Keep Him?] (I got the bunny companion from an egg), and got the Black Tuxedo Pants and am trying to find the White Tuxedo Shirt to get [sunday's Best] and am making my way to the other four starter towns for [spring Fling] and in Silvermoon city when I do that one I can also do [blushing Bride] if I get the White Tuxedo Shirt before I head out.

think I have as many achievement points on my lvl 13/14 undead as I do on my lvl 30 night elf XD

...interesting, you people really do need to get a life, and your Warcrack is psychotic, on that note...

*Pulls out a rocket launcher and blows Barmacral away*

Yeah!

*hears someone yell from a distance*

AGH! YOU ROCKET-WH#R3!

>,>

<,<

>,>

What? I wanted to assassinate him Red vs. Blue style *nods*

Archived