DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

i would like to know

lion-lamb-love

Guest dragonsworn1991

The reason why I don't believe in true love or love at first site is because you would have to meet and spend time with everyone in the world. It is not plausible. And I think you have to grow to love someone

Love at first site is different, I think that sometimes you can get to know someone over time and end up having a very deep and powerful love that will last.

Larry, Having a broken heart is all part of living. You will find someone else, May fall in love, but remember that when ypu do fall in love, no time is ever the same as the last, as people are different, so relationships will be different. Always have hope!

*she says... ::)*

I should listen to my own advice, lol

Guest dragonsworn1991

Yeah dude you should take some. But make it your own that way you are doing what you need to do for you

Guest dragonsworn1991

I feel like I am the bad guy cause I don't believe in true love. I believe in a deep love but not true love.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well I think true love you would have to meet everybody because if you don't there is always the question of if there is someone else out there

Deep love is a love that grows and matures and things just feel rite when your with the person you love.

Archived