DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Upcoming Feast of Fools Siggy Sign up

Jaydena

The Green Ajah is hosting the Feast of Fools again this year. This event is where the Aes Sedai get to act like Novices and the Novices and Accepted get to act like Aes Sedai. There will be events and fun stuff as well. Warders and warder aspies are of course welcome to be involved, same rank jump or demotion applies. Part of that is siggys. If you would like a siggy please post here with this info. This event will take place April 1st-10th

Name:

Hair color on siggy if character is used:

What do you want it to say:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do have FOUR generic sigs right now though if would like to choose from one of them?

Below are the GENERIC sigs. Though they have names on them its just for show. ;)

All you need to do is give us your name for this and say sig 1, 2, 3 or 4. We'll change it on the sigs

AS1.png

IclkeNov.png

And for Warders & Algai that might want to pariticpate:

Warder.png

Algai.png

I like the Ickle Wide Eyed Novice one but it looks like Jade already has it?

How about one that says:

Daruya

The Amyrlin's Pet Novice

Feast of Fools (swap dates)

dark golden blond hair preferred but not required

ME please!!!

Name: Siera

Hair color on siggy if character is used: Brown, or auburn

What do you want it to say: "Green Aes Sedai for a week;boys watch out." then "Feast of Fools, April 1-10" under if possible. :)

THanks!!!

Thanks, Jade!  ;D Unfortunately, I can’t see the siggies right now because photobucket is blocked here at work.  >:( Therefore, I’m going to have to wait to see and (and save it to my photobucket account) until I get home today.

Archived