DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[MOVIE] Dragonball : Evolutions

mcs0083

complete and utter failure

and whats worse, is that the anime/manga Akira (which is fucking awesome) is being made into a live action film as well, with white people, produced by Leonardo Di Craprio who apparently will also be staring in one of the roles (hence, more white actors of a Japan based movie...last samurai all over again)

there is some hope though! the movie is still only on the table and isn't confirmed yet to actually go to production!

and whats more is apparently Leo is a fan of the anime and got the original mangaka of Akira in on the project, so the original creator will have say in the film.

so hope that it'll turn out well >.>

This will the #1 movie in America.  Why do I believe that... because Beverly Hills Chiwawa... however it is spelled... was #1.  People have no taste.

If it doesn't even consider making it to my netflix.. and I try to watch almost every movie that comes out each year.. then you know the movie is bad.

I want to see this movie just because it is going to be so full of fail. It looks like it'll be a good drinking movie. "Drink every time something stupid happens to make the movie even worse!"

"Ahh crap, everyone's passed out drunk and its a third of the way into the movie."

Archived