DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Fats_Oz!!!!

MsDanya

wonderful to see you here at hte Band!!! i know you probably have alot of questions, and they will get answers!!! Corki will be here soon to welcome you officially to the Band andwill give you lots of info that you need!

*hands Fats_Oz a flaming Shot*

thats the archers official drink.. its the best :wink:

Guest Cadsuane

Uhoh... another Oz. As if the first wasn't enough! :lol:

Well Fats, welcome to the Band! I'll join the long line of Archers to welcome you, try to keep this thread going until an Infant or Cav can show up. :wink:

*looks at dearest husband* I thought you said you were going to give him the BEST drink? So why are you handing him that horse p*** Bandy?

*shakes head and Looks at the newest Oz* Don't pay my hubby any mind, he is getting senile in his old age.

*Hands the newbie a Flaming Shot* this is the best drink in the band, don't let the others fool you.

As I said before, as much as I love my husband, he is a clavary and everyone knows the Calvary dosen't have any common sense, after all how difficult is it to let a poor creature such as a horse do all your dirty work? And the infants, don't even get me started with them, come on, how hard is it to play with a giant knife? Besides, we don't call them INFANTS for nothing :D

The archers are the best division, we have the most fun and enjoy harmless micheif in playing pranks on everyone. Hehe we posess the oldest weapon still used today, one that takes skill and dicipline. Only the best of the best become archers when they are finished with their Raw Recruits and I'm sure you have more common sense than to revert back to being an Infant or to allow a poor innocent animal do your fighting for you. The archers would love to have you join our ranks of the elite. The question is are you up to the challenge? With a name like Oz i'm sure you can handle it.

Archived