DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel Around?

Muirenn

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are very few Aiel left around. And the way I see it, the "Let's give Ghaul a headache" club is getting bigger. Oh well, he has survived this far, he will survive more too

P.S. I need to find me some more warriors

I am submitting my bio now.  ;)

I'm plugging along on my bio.  That isn't to say that it's going to be a novella (since I don't tend to get that crazy-long), but that I keep getting distracted with little things, and it distracts from the thought processes. :)

If you have Aiel related questions feel free to ask me. I used to be in charge of the Aiel until an year ago when I stepped down because I had to tackle my thesis. And since I was, and still am, an Aiel maniac I am something like a walking encyclopedia on Aiel matters.

And yes, I do have the 45 bios of the Aiel Div, though my own is not amongst them. It seems to be lost

Hey Stan do you have your ickle little wifes bio as well? I do still have mine but its on my laptop and i've not had the energy to turn that mess back on and dig things out? *bats eyelashes and grins*

Also..I have new WO in training do I not? *gets excited*

Well Muirkins, I think she's supposed to boot our rumps into Rhuidean as well... *lol*

As for scores and things - Muirkins was going to channel, if I recall, I cannot remember right off-hand if Quis was, and my Ferena wasn't.  However, my Ferena is intended to be a Dreamwalker if at all possible to assist Muirkins in a later roleplay. :)