DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Control Yourselves people

eclipse0

Absolutely not!  Believe me, I agree with you 100%.  The problem is that "entertaining" is a subjective term.  What is entertaining to one may not be entertaining to another.  Let us define "entertaining"...

Here are some definitions I have found for the word "entertaining"

'agreeably diverting'

'Being very amusing'

'designed to give people pleasure or relaxation'

'diverting and that holds the attention'

So if you take a post such as *ogles MadJ's big booty* it could be considered entertaining to one who might imagine MadJ's big booty, but not entertaining and even irritating to one who has no interest in MadJ's big booty.

So how do we fix the spam problem?  Well, we could deal with it like some would deal with that small child constantly asking questions.  We could just tell them to shut up and enjoy the peace and quiet for 5 minutes.  OR we could just answer the question and enjoy their happiness.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Absolutely not!  Believe me, I agree with you 100%. 

So far, so good...

The problem is that "entertaining" is a subjective term.  What is entertaining to one may not be entertaining to another.

I don't care about everyone elses' opinion of what they consider entertaining, I'm being very egocentric in my demand for quality entertainment.

Let us define "entertaining"...

Here are some definitions I have found for the word "entertaining"

'agreeably diverting'

'Being very amusing'

'designed to give people pleasure or relaxation'

'diverting and that holds the attention'

Amusing is my favorite definition.  

So if you take a post such as *ogles MadJ's big booty* it could be considered entertaining to one who might imagine MadJ's big booty, but not entertaining and even irritating to one who has no interest in MadJ's big booty.

How could that not be considered entertaining?  Booty is always entertaining! And if one finds booty to be irritating then they needs them some Preparation H...

So how do we fix the spam problem?  Well, we could deal with it like some would deal with that small child constantly asking questions.  We could just tell them to shut up and enjoy the peace and quiet for 5 minutes.  OR we could just answer the question and enjoy their happiness.

Well the bratty kid gets ice cream to shut him up, and then we can stab Barmy in the fingers to prevent him from typing his plethora of unfunny!

I'm entertaining.

This is false...

The above post was spam, to demonstrate eclipse's point. Thats what needs to go to hell.

This is true!

Now that would be telling, I wouldn't want to spoil the carnage surprise that would be fall someone.... >.>

Now page 50 there, has had a few disasters in it's time... ;)

Although that would be good here for page three, may stop the spamming...*grins*

Archived