DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Approaching the Boss (Limited Signups)

Covai Seriba

No # 3 **Small RP** (Closed - Open though Signups) - Approaching the Boss

They proceed to inform Brent as M'hael, and also meet with Jarron to inform him, and broach the topic of creating circles of Asha'man and Aes Sedai. Jarron (after thinking seriously about it, already being aware of the Events in the Watchers RP) orders the Black Tower to make peace and do what they can to make such a collaboration possible, as it would present the only means of countering the Dreadlords/ladies in the future. (Aka: If the shadow can band together, than we can to)

Thats right! After waaayyyy too much delay, the next stage is finally happening folks. This will be limited in activity in these signups, but can get used as a good set up for the next stage, which is when the Dragon Actually arrives at the Tower. Considering Christmas is right around the corner followed by new years, I'm looking for this stage to last for the end of the month to give folks away with holidays a chance to join in. That means in the first week of the new year, we'll have the Dragon to Welcome us.

Please sign up with your name, rank, and character attitude towards the white tower and the events of the Watcers RP. It'll give me chance to have you worked into into the RP proper if possible

If you want an extra hand I'm in for this, but my character won't be getting bonded, so he won't be very active in the AS Bonding thing.

Kassian "Ze'el" Loreen

Dedicated

Neutral to the White Tower

I believe that he wasn't in the Tower at the time of the Watcher's RP

- Geirrin Hale

- Asha'man

- Wary of Aes Sedai since coming to the Black Tower and becoming a male channeler.  His position on Aes Sedai is that they will try to gentle him if given the opportunity so naturally he wants nothing to do with them.

- Wasn't around for the Watchers RP

I'll throw Geirrin into it if you need another body since he is going to be in the first round of those getting bonded.  He has little reason to be involved with meeting the Dragon but I guess he could just be an extra.  Perhaps he is in the wrong place at the right time? or he happens to be attending Covai or Arath?  Not sure how or why he would be involved but if you want him I'll join in.  Not doing anything else at the moment.

Name- Tai'Dashan

Rank- Asha'man

Attitude- Began with an Awe of Aes Sedai thinking them the creator's gift to men. After coming to the tower that has been dulled to a muted respect/admiration.

Watchers- Was at the tower and heard of the events, has met a few of the bonded AS and understands the need for bonding.

Just as the others have said, dunno how you could use Tai but glad to be in another RP, heck, im always glad to be in another RP  :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*knocks on the door*

*closes it- silently*

Uhm...May I still bootlick bask in the glory of the Dragon as well? With Simmen?

*licks his lips, waiting for the inevitable outburst*

: P    ;P   :D

EDIT: I'm such a sore loser...here's the formalities added:

Name: Simmen

Attitude towards Aes Sedai, the Servants of All: ...How would you treat Aes Sedai when you see them as near mythical and all-powerful? ;P

In other words, it'll be...interesting...to watch what he does.

If not too late, I would like ti sign up

Name: Davram

Attitude towards the Aes Sedai: Though a Saldean, he has lost the respect for Aes Sedai, typical for Borderlanders to be replaced by a soldier's suspicion when facing someon e who is not clear weather they are friend or enemy

He always enjoyed the Storm Leader as an instructor though now he looked like he was about to do murder.

-Sieve-

How's that for irony, that was funny! *turns to Covai* Would have been here sooner but my son turned 1 year old yesterday  :-\

fit me in where you can  ;D

Okay, quick request folks. I've got a bit post with Covai that will need to be made next for this RP. I'll be starting a new thread with Jarron entering the room we're in, but until that I need people to hold back a little.

I'm sorry to ask people to wait on this. I'm also sorry this RP wasn't up when I said it would be. My mate got run over by a car, so I've been spending a fair bit of time at the hospital. Good news is he's going to be absolutely fine, and just needs a bit of bed rest for a day or two. Thats why the RP is late. So whilst I'm sorry on both fronts here, I CAN promise it'll all be worth it! :D

I'm sorry to ask people to wait on this. I'm also sorry this RP wasn't up when I said it would be. My mate got run over by a car, so I've been spending a fair bit of time at the hospital. Good news is he's going to be absolutely fine, and just needs a bit of bed rest for a day or two. Thats why the RP is late. So whilst I'm sorry on both fronts here, I CAN promise it'll all be worth it!

No reason to be sorry. THAT'S true friendship.

But how did he manage to get rolled over? ;D

Seriously, lucky him. Hope he can get away from that fine enough in the end?

Okay, quick request folks. I've got a bit post with Covai that will need to be made next for this RP. I'll be starting a new thread with Jarron entering the room we're in, but until that I need people to hold back a little.

I'm sorry to ask people to wait on this. I'm also sorry this RP wasn't up when I said it would be. My mate got run over by a car, so I've been spending a fair bit of time at the hospital. Good news is he's going to be absolutely fine, and just needs a bit of bed rest for a day or two. Thats why the RP is late. So whilst I'm sorry on both fronts here, I CAN promise it'll all be worth it! :D

NP we can wait.

Sorry about your friend but I'm glad he will be fine.