DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stumbling Soldier III

Corki

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* Chaelca tries to take care of the mug of brew she was handing but it falls on the floor..*

*12th knock was so strong*

Calls red arms !!! brew spilled :P

* knocks on 12th head with the empty mug *

Ok you two ENOUGH! I was getting ready to remind you 12th that you already have a spot fine that you are ignoring. http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=387&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Now you have a second one to add to it! Chaelca you too!

Band Law

10.4 In the case of somebody "bumping" into somebody to spill someone's Brew or offshoot of Brew, both parties involved will be punished. The Bumper for not paying attention and the Bumpee for not securing their Brew properly.

10.P.1 The punishment for spilling Brew is a Spot Fine from the Redarms.

So what I want the both of you to do is write 4 JotS versus each! (thay can not be used for points, this is a punishment!) Chaelca, yours is to be about needing to be careful and not allowing anyone to bump you in a way that causes you to spill brew! 12th your is to be about your carelessness in bumping into Chaleca and causing her to spill the brew! Post your JotS in the Spot Fine area on the proboards and title them appropiately "Being bumped is just as much my fault!" "Bumping is NO GOOD!"

NO EXCUSES I EXPECT THEM TO BE DONE ASAP!

Archived