DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] Quote Game...

Emperor

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How bout a relatively easy one. Love this song.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

So sad that it should come to this

We tried to warn you all, but, oh, dear

You may not share out intellect

Which might explain your disrespect

For all the natural wonders that grow around you

So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

i was racking my brains ever since this came up and what do you know i was watching last of the mohicans and there it was, hawkeye tells the english captain that. hope it was what you were looking for

a word to you about escape. there is no barb wire, no stockade, they are not nessisary, we are on an island in the jungle, escape is impossible

Alright alright..... let's see...

Person A: Tell me a story, _____.

Person B: My story?

Person A: No, not your story. A story. Because you can't keep your mouth shut long enough for me to read my paper. Tell me a story.

Person B: I don't think I know any stories.

Person A: You don't know any stories? Okay, I'll tell you a story. This is a newspaper. It's 90 percent bull****, but it's entertaining. That's why I read it, because it entertains me. You won't let me read it, so you entertain me with your bull****. Tell me a story, right now.

I just saw this a couple weeks ago:

Training Day

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Archived