DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] Quote Game...

Emperor

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator
I know that I had heard this before.... but I couldn't think of it so I cheated and Googled it... so I won't answer unless no one else can get it..

I cheated to... I haven't seen the movie. :P

Boondock Saints. Talk about a crazy scene, and one of my favorite roles for Willem DeFoe.

I had to google this one to get it just right, its been a while since I saw this movie.

"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!" (if it helps the line is delivered in a horribly thick British(?) accent)

Guest Emperor

Wow, The Craft. For some reason I really like that movie...

Your precious Sorceress, an old crone. Weak. Withering. Dying. Are you ready to kneel now, proud warrior?

I might be evil with that quote. We are talking about it in a thread....

hahahaha just watched this yesterday with my sister... Devil Wears Prada

"America should be free ground. All of it. Not divided by a line between slave state and free. America should be free ground. All the way from here to the Pacific Ocean. No man has to bow. No man born to royalty. Here we judge you by what you do, not by who your father was. Here you can be something. Here is the place to build a home. But it's not the land. There's always more land. It's the idea that we all have value. You and me. What we're fighting for, in the end... we're fighting for each other. Sorry. I didn't mean to preach. You go ahead. You talk for a while."

I think I know what movie it is.... I just can't figure out the name....

Is it that one movie, with the black soldiers, fighting in the civil war, at that one famous battle?

Where at the end they all die, and get burried in mass graves?

I'm guessing Guettisburg (Don't know how to spell). Just because other than the Patriot it's the only Civil War movie I can think of.

The Patriot was a movie about the Revolutionary war.

:P

Yup, that was Jeff Daniel's character from Gettysburg.

Here's another one:

"Should I bolt every time I get that feeling in my gut when I meet someone new? Well, I've been listening to my gut since I was 14 years old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my guts have sh!t for brains."

Guest Emperor

Who but John Cusack could deliver that line... High Fidelity...

How about I go old school on you guys....

Amazing tradition. They throw a great party for you on the one day they know you can't come

Good flick. Haven't seen it in nearly 20 years, though: The Big Chill.

Here's another old-school one...

If he'd just pay me what he's spending to make me stop robbing him, I'd stop robbing him.

Archived