spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

I voted live, but first she has to give Perrin his sack back.
If Perrin has lost his sack, he needs to take it back. If he is given it, it is meaningless.

Faile haters? that just doesnt make sense,
Only a fool looks for reason in the chambers of the human heart.
r u saying if u loved someone and they got kidnapped and shipped off to russia or something( american viewpoint) u wouldnt do all the things on earth possible to go get them hell i know i would id nuke every country in between if they tried to get in my way,
Would you mind going via the Bering Strait? That reduces the number of countries nuked to the none between Alaska and Siberia (you might pass through Canada on the way to Alaska, you could nuke that I suppose, but I'd rather you didn't).
if u dont like her cause of her personality, well to the guys i say ok then stick to ur barbie doll women i personaly like women will a little fighting spirit and a little sass,
So there's nothing between a Barbie doll and Faile?
her and nynaeve r the 2 women in the book id most likely hook up with,
I'd go with Lanfear. I like to live dangerously.
to the women, well idk not a woman, id say maybe ur a bit or a teenager ur self still and u need get highschool attitude out of u and stop being jealous of her for being strong willed
Because there's no other reason to dislike her? All those people who dislike her do so because she is strong willed? And what if those same people like the really strong willed female characters, like Sorilea and Cadsuane? I actually like the girl, but this is a pretty rubbish case for "why you should like Faile".

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The case with fail is that she isnt "strong" at all with Perrin near. She want to be strong, but fall back to be stubborn, Jealous, dont trust Perrin and WANT him to take control without any reason. Perrin on the other hand dont like her forcing him to take control over her, and thats a weakness from Fail not to realise this.

The way she is trying to be "strong" (with Perrin by her side)only show out her weakneses, but on the other hand, without Perrin by her side, she IS strong and very cleaver. I just wish she dont "fall apart" like she do when Perrin is in sight.

Well, Berelain seems to have realised that its impossible to get Perrin to "forget" about hes wife, and the only thing she can get out of a hug with Perrin, is a "war" with Faile (with Perrin as the only victim as allways).

Perrin would not risk getting Faile Jelous again, so if he is not totaly insane, he would never hug Berelain.

On the other hand, Berelain and Perrin are friends now, real friends. Fail doesnt know this and can take it all wrong as allways (with Perrin as the only victim as allways).

Suddenly i feel sorry for that poor guy ;D

I've always thought Berelain's motives were a bit more complex than Perrin thinks. Right now she's got everyone (including the Two Rivers folk and the Seanchan) thinking he's having a fling with her.

I wonder if this is her way of fulfilling her oath, to keep him as long as she wants, then give him back to Faile.

Would you mind going via the Bering Strait? That reduces the number of countries nuked to the none between Alaska and Siberia (you might pass through Canada on the way to Alaska, you could nuke that I suppose, but I'd rather you didn't.

dont forget north korea, i might nuke them as an afterthought

I voted die hopefully at the hands of Slayer/Cyndane/Moghedien cause id love to see how Perrin reacts and how the wolf dreamers measure up against one power dreamers.

dont forget north korea, i might nuke them as an afterthought

Maybe its just me but last time i checked North Korea was in the Pacific Ocean and not the Bering Strait

i bet the guys want her to die the gals want her to live

i said die

I'm "showing my femine side".

I'm not intimidated by her.

Yes.

She is overbearing at times.

But, she's good for Perrin.

At first, he thought she was homely looking.

She grew on him.

Now she's beautiful.

As a person.

He doesn't want her for her connection to the throne of Saldea.

He wants her because of the person she is and how she makes him feel.

He loves her.

Genuinely.

I like Perrin.

He needs Faile.

Or Zarine.

Whatever.

Her mom will be good for Perrin, too.

He is easy going so she won't bully him too bad.

If either of them get out of line, he'll let the wolf in him come out and pick them up by the nape of the neck and shake them until they calm down.

I vote for her to live.

She and Perrin need to raise their kids in the Lord of the Two Rivers manor house and be the benign rulers of that area.

Lord Perrin and Lady Faile.

The Two Rivers people love them both.

So do I.

edit:

Sorry.

I didn't take time to read the first five pages.

Just posted on my own.

Hope I didn't repeat what had already been said.

:-[

I've always thought Berelain's motives were a bit more complex than Perrin thinks. Right now she's got everyone (including the Two Rivers folk and the Seanchan) thinking he's having a fling with her.

I wonder if this is her way of fulfilling her oath, to keep him as long as she wants, then give him back to Faile.

She's only been following orders: "Let the Lord of Chaos rule!".

* waits for that big bucket of CRAP to hit the fan *

edit:

Yes.

I actually did take the time to go back and read the first five pages.  :D

Speaking of which, there's the perfect couple: Faile and Demandred.

Wait a second...

Speaking of which, there's the perfect couple: Lanfear and Demandred.

There.  All fixed.  Slightly off-topic, but wouldn't that be funny?  :P

On Topic: I'm a guy, and I hope Faile lives.  Her dying would be sort of like Olver dying (and there's a whole separate thread on that subject).  I think it would be rather senseless.  I know there are a lot of people who don't agree - that's just how I see it.

She's only been following orders: "Let the Lord of Chaos rule!".

* waits for that big bucket of CRAP to hit the fan *

my way she would end up with Galad then, I assume the two of them meet when the whitecloaks meet up with Perrin's army

@hybrid epic lolz

Archived