DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice or Accepted wanted!

Cool.  ;) Specifically it says that "I" must organize an RP. So, if you both participate then does that qualify you?

Novice life, would be our daily routines, chores, classes and scoping out friendships and cliques and running into an Aes Sedai or two, right? Any other ideas? I think free run RP's are cool but I don't want us to get lost in the RP *lol* Us, meaning... me. :p

MoN note: All who organise and participate in it will fulfil the req. I would suggest you get a group together, then keep the rp thread to just that group. If the group gets too large, it becomes unmanagable. Also, try to match with people who have the same rp speed. There are so many novices at the moment that it should be possible to have several groups, so space and opportunity for everyone to do the req.

Thanks, Elgee *G* I think I'll start a thread purdy soon with the two that have offered their do their reqs now, with me? KK?

I mean to fufill my requirement we need only to post 4 times, though I doubt that it will be that short. I think if we all start out at about the same time, we'll geeter-dun.  :D