DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning Wolfkin (Possibly)

Christine

Hi!  I used to play a Wolfkin, Skylar Rain (And Cloud) and I would like to bring her back.  I dont really know if anyone I RPd with is still around.  Gonna link my bio and 3 threads (one of which is finished) then I guess I need to find out if my mentor is still around and what I need to do to get back into the groove!

Biography: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,7938.msg229887.html

Pick Up (completed): http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,8020.0.html

Meeting Mentor (completed) : http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,10442.0.html

Fun Thread: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,11020.0.html

So, I guess I need the following:

1. Instructions on what I need to do to become "active"

2. A Mentor

3. A "big brother/sister" figure.  She is only 13 so needs some family.

Christine

LOL I have a blast with her.  Glance through some of the posts.  I havent gone through the full howling with her yet, but oh wow... she is a blast.

And she is a total sweetheart too.  Should definitly make for some fun around the group.  Thats why I need a "big brother."  Someone thatll take care of her and keep her out of trouble and be her hero.

That WAS Asfaloth... until he quit writing.  And I was brought here by Allisa, who has quit writing.  And her mentor was Andular, who is too busy with work to talk to me anymore...

So, anyways, yeah!

Well, when I get my Wanderer to the Stedding I think he would be glad to meet yoyr charicter, though he is rather crazy at the moment, he has spent the last four years of his life thinking he is insain and all that fun stuff. Anyway, welcome back even though I am new here and really wouldnt rember you in the first place  :(

Glad to have you back Christine. Your bio is recorded on the Wolfkin site still so you're good to go. You can just jump right in. I see you finished off your Sage thread.  :) Andular is still around periodically. We keep hoping he'll get more time to RP lol.

Anyway, I'm back now so if you have any queries you can PM or email me or just post here on the board.  :) My contact details are all on my profile. We can get you sorted out with a new mentor or you can carry on without one. Totally up to you.

Talked with Steve last night - he is just too busy.  I love him to death, but RL is kicking him in the bootie too much.

So, I think she does need a mentor.  She is 13.  She would have SOMEONE labled to be her "mommy" or whatever.  I can create my own if you would like (and can even write a bio if I must) or you can give me someone to watch over her.

My Problems (2) :

1. She is 13.  Would she be allowed to begin practicing as a wolfkin? 

2. There is no Sages that are active atm... So, do you want me to create my own threads (not an issue at all) or do you have some backup idea that can get me taught the ways of the Sage?

If you want me to do my own threads, I will need someone (don't care if it is you or someone else) that can tell me what I need to have in my threads / details / OOC Mentor.

I think you're going to have to maybe age her a bit... possibly add an update to her bio to make it current.

Given that her arrival happened at a set time, with characters who are no longer here and before current events, it'd be kinda odd if she was still just 13. Short of starting over as a completely new character, an update is the only way to resolve that. She wouldn't be doing Sage training immediately either, she'd have to reach full Wolfkin to start that. Kara is our Head Sage at present, so that would be her responsibility but the basic training levels can be conducted by any ranked Wolfkin. And yeah, she'd need to be older than 13 anyway to start that I reckon.