DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Discussion-The Chosen: Their futures are uncertain....

KellySedai

spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

The Dark One Bless the Chosen, most faithful of his minions... or are they?  This week we're going to be having fun being evil, but we must pay our respects to the most evil of them all:  The Chosen.

Who is your favorite Chosen?  Why is he/she your favorite?  What do you think their fate is in series...where are they now?  (Not counting those who were balefired, eaten by Mashadar, or killed mysteriously.)  ;D  Be sure to vote for your favorite, and post here telling us why!

Semirhage has to be my favorite.  Not only is she the most imaginative of the Chosen, but definitely has the biggest backbone. 

I think that she is going to have one hell of a time against Cadsuane in the next book.  She's probably going to teach them things they'd never even thought of with the power.  They're certainly going to have their hands full with her.  ;)

I think Graendal is my favorite by far. I have played her in rp sites more than once. My reasons are that she is often underestimated. They often think that she is just about her passion, her pretties, etc. The fact is that she uses that for a cover and they tend to not look past the surface and to the real evil below. *smoothes her hand down her dress and winks*

Guest nephitess

I have to say Graendal. She is sultry and intellegent....as jade said she is offten over looked because of the face she puts on... but there is more to her than the surface. She is awesome.

Guest nephitess

oh... hummmmm... well I'm not sure where she is right now... been to long since i've actually read the books. :P But i think she will pull through. I think she will be one of the last standing. *nods*

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Last I remember, Graendal is in Arad Doman in the ruling house. She is who I voted for, simply because of the extremely intelligent person she was before she decided to go to the Dark Side. A lot of the Chosen simply continued on with what they were always doing, but Graendal really created an alter-ego for herself which I found to be very interesting.

He was said to be "in the South" but no ones can make heads or tales of where IN the South he is. Apparently, while Gaendal (who masqeradesa Lady Basene, who lives in Arad Doman) Sammel said he was down there. so its more than likely he's in or near there. But right now, no one knows who he is.

Mesaana is said to be either a Brown, White or a Red. *shrugs* I read a lot of this in the last few months on Wikipedia.

Archived