DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A question for the Whites

Tigara

Well.......................

This is one of Tae's favorite topics.  Seeing as she has a facination with the balance of Saidin and Saidar, she has been...almost obsessive about male channelers.

*g*  Of course, I don't know where everyone else is on this subject right now.  Been gone too long.  Where can I go read what has been discussed up to this point, or can someone fill me in really quick then I'll give ya my low down.

~Tae

Not a lot has been set in stone as of yet. The Reds are considering having up to 3, or two if they want a female Warder. I think for my Grays that they will each be allowed 1 Asha'man whether or not they have a Warder, but if they do not have a Warder at the time, they may not get one until they are bondless again. The Greens aren't sure about how they will do it since they have so many slots to worry about, and no one else has responded as of yet. :D

Ok...

I would say, just from my standpoint that the Whites wouldn't bond more than one Asha'man. This Ajah isn't known for bonding Warders period, but this is a very unique and interesting situation.

From an IC'ly position, Tae would be interested in this for sure...as well as having a chance to observe how other Sisters/Asha'man handle the bonding.

I don't think I would be opposed to the Whites allowing multiple bonds of Asha'man, I just don't really see that being something they would choose to do.

~Tae

Though I'd like to be selfish on Tae's part (eeek...Mari, don't kill me for saying this :P) and say more than one, it really just doesn't make sense for the Ajah as a whole.

Tae will have to be satisfied with what she gets and hound the others for her studies ;)

I think Mari would throttle you if you brought someone else into the picture, especially considering how precarious things are at current ;)

I don't think Lillith would really care one way or the other; I don't generally breed any sort of hatred of men that can channel into my characters.  Having said that, she would definitely be interested to study how people react to those Asha'man who were bonded to Sisters, and could possibly end up taking one on herself if it suited her studies.

if i were to get back and pick up what the bloody goatfeasies her name is, and have her stick around white, there is no way she would want to bond, to much nuisance, afterall she is trying to detach herself to keep her alliances hidden :P

*grins* and they will be getting to know each other a lot better here soon! ;)

On a funny side note....I read your post last night on my phone..I read it as "I think Mari would throw a bottle at you..." so I came in this morning with this uber-witty reply and....had to just go get more coffee instead. :D

ah yeah you know i do, cause you know what she is resurected, and i even forgoten her original name...let alone her new one on dm :P didnt remember i had renamed her, her original name where i had her first was on Z, zanya or zalya or something

• 1 year later...