DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT MAFIA - THE CURSE OF ANUBIS

Talya

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TMD you are right!

Checking the post, the great moddess noticed a sin has occured. None other than Roka had edited his post, when it specifically says not to. Being the noddess, she has all kinds of powers, including the Cruciatus curse. Pionts at Roks and shouts "Crucio" and everyone watches in astonishment as Roka writhes around on the floor in pain for at least half an hour.

Next time you fail to obey you shall have the killing curse. She smiles sweetly at Roka and disappears.

*twaps Taly* The edit and the post were made in the space of 3 bloody minutes, I always post and then edit to fix any grammar errors, not my fault these stupid boards let you have only 2 minutes to fix your post after you posted before showing it was edited. The edit rule is so people don't change their vote due to new information right? What bloody information could I have gotten in the space of 3 minutes without anyone posting anything new? *twaps big time and Crucios Talys eyes*

Now you have to go blind *nods*

1st edit: TMD - yes, the mafia are those who kil in the night, therefore you calling the healer not to help me proves you were meaning to do the "naughty" on me tonight *tsk*

2nd edit: just trying to see how many I can get in before it shows

3rd edit: bloody hell, only 2 minutes, takes more time to load the edit page sometimes, blah

This is MY game and you will abide by the rules...tough to grammer, you do not edit as you could have chnaged something that may have given something away.

Being Monday morning and a bad mood, the mod in her infiniate wisdome utters the words "Avada Kedavra " . A green light flashes before everyones eyes and when they open tham again Roka is lying on the floor eyes wide open but unseeing and unmoving, He is dead.

Being a wonderful moddess, I will allow the person with the amulet that can bring him back to do so if the wish. They must be pm me if this is too happen or not. Until then there will be no information on Roka, but he is no longer in the game unless he is brought back to life!

OK guys and gals, night time is a littlle less then 11 hours from now, 8pm GMT. Now, I'm going to acknowledge the votes you already cast, though votes for me are no longer liable since I am god now. So, those of you who voted for me, quickly find another target, as for the rest, know that all your roles have been swapped (or have they been! *eeerie music plays in the background*), therefore, you might want to re-vote.

Bad guys, pm me your votes for killings asap, same goes for the finder, healer and the thief, though if you are a thief, I suggest you wait till next round before you decide to, basically, murder someone just to get their medallion (f they even have one), remember, despite your roll being very bad guyish, you win with the innocents... yeah, I know, just go along with it :P

Roka out.

Oh my! Smells like your nappy needs changing! *places Roka on the floor, rips off his trousers and wipes his bum roughly but thoroughly before wrapping in a cloth nappy and securing it with a BIG safety pin* There you go! all clean and sweet smelling! *fails to notice the blood seeping through the nappy from the safety pin*  ;D

Interesting thought just occurred to me: If Roka thinks you're his mommy (must be all the talk of mummies confusing him), who does he think his daddy is? Van, maybe?

*collapses with laughter*  ;D

You're running dry on he vote though... I'm sure Taly promised you pain beyond comperehension if you acknowledged her fall from grace, but in this place, she actually has no say, so, don't worry about keeping on with the game, she can't do anything, not while I'm at your booby anyway *nods*

Interesting thought just occurred to me: If Roka thinks you're his mommy (must be all the talk of mummies confusing him)

Erm, no, never said that. What? You think if you svck on a girls titties she becomes your mother? What kind of a country do you live in -_-

Bondage? Meh, I'm not for that, go bug someone else you pervs.

Now, back to the game at hand. Anubis is stirring, the medallions have not been found yet, will it be mayhem and glory for the bad guys or will the good prevail and make tons of money off movie rights? Only time will tell!

Archived