DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Talent for Sereth

Kura

Well, I know on the BT website it lists who has what talent, but the site seems so terribly out of date that I'd like to make sure here.

Is aligning the matrix open? Cuz I'd like to apply for it with Sereth.

I'm going to say that's up to the div staff to sort out.  I'm sure Arath has a basic grasp on who is around and still allowed to have x, y, or z, so..

*shakes pom poms*  Go Team BT!  Or something >__>

<3

The only three talents that are taken are as follows

Arath - Create ter'angreal

Aslan - Cloud Dancing

Covai - Dreamwalking

Everything else is up for grabs.  We don't update because Jocelyn was the one with access to update the website.  Seems to be the problem every time we change leadership. :P 

I can't approve talents, so you have to talk with Seggy for that.  But you can send me a copy of your talent application and I can give it a preliminary run through.  I've got a fair idea of what we look for with it.

In fact, tell you what.  If you don't hear from him in two weeks, I'll tentatively approve the talent, pending the official stamp.  Sound good?

I touched base with Seggy yesterday, so he's alive.  D*Con stuff (and work stuff) was eating up his time, from what I can tell, so hopefully we'll see a bit more of him around ;)

[radio edit]  I should add that tracking this stuff will probably be a loooot easier once the wiki is fully up and operational, since that's a matter of keeping it charted on a page per relevant division... and that it's only a matter of the current DL (or appointed ADL) having an account on said wiki to update these things :D

well rae have set up a wiki, where divisions are slowly moving over so hopefully in the future when thats fully operating things will be updated, and it wont be as easy to loose passys when someone quit ;)

its probably not the first time in history  of dm passwords been lost with persons though ;) so totaly understandable lol