DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Old archer reporting for duty

Valorian

Guest Estel

ooo...a high-up archer!

just swing a copy of your bio my way so I can check it then you can get right to RPing again...

I'm sure you'll find you have a few good archers awaiting training (I know you have at least a sergeant under you)

first of all...I've had a sergeant under me once, and though she was pretty....*looks at all the young people* I shouldn't talk about that...should I?

Secondly, *slaps Owan* *slaps him again coz his name reminds me of Owen* *slaps him a third time* yeah..I know, I missed my anger management classes...

*humms* oh yeah, er..no..nothing else to mention that makes any sense...ooh wait! Scouts rule! (which, incidentally, means that archers don't)

Cab

Oldbie

And yes, I've had pretty much every rank in the band so if you have absolutely no idea who I am, you're definitely not a goodlooking blonde....

*walks off mumbling to himself*

*smacks cab upside the head*

Hey don't get mad with me just because you are as old as I am around here...sheesh. Long time no see amigo..good to see you still around man.

Owan Bloodeye

Capt. General Archer Corps

Llugh of the Strong Arm

Tower Guard

Master of the Path of the Blade

• 1 month later...

Cabroci: I was a Scout with you a few years back. I'm Shaza. There were two subsets, one that did spy-like stuff/sabotage, the other regular old scouts/skirmishers. I think you led one of those, right? Anyway, just wanted to say yo.

*Faints*

Cabroci Ramzael...I thought you were dead, or something. Owan Bloodeye, my successor as CG of the Archers, too. Are they really going to let a grizzled old veteran like you regain control??

I'm still looking for a spot to RP. Not sure what I want to do right now. Maybe nothing. We'll see.

BTW, the quote is from Elanor's theme song. See ya around.

Guest Estel

OOO....DEFINITLY COME BACK!!!!

[is ecstatic to see the return of a bunch of oldbies (at least in comparison to her)]

Of course I'm still here...I'm like a bad disease I never go away...lol. *hugs his former boss* and yep I'm back in control here...so its all good.

Would be happy to have you back boss...hell I'll even step down as CG for you if you want to return...

Owan

Let's discuss this...we could probably make a pretty good story out of it. I wouldn't want to just step in and take your spot away from you - after all, you beat me to the punch by like, a day. It actually never even occurred to me to ask, I'd been away so long.

Still not sure what I want to do, IM me sometime if you can. *looks around* who's in charge here, anyway?

Karra/Elanor

First off. Scouts Rule (this is so important, just can't be said enough)

Second. *slides up to El* I know what you wanna do... *humms and dodges*

Third. Why aren't you bringing me chocolate, praise and bellydancers? (not necessarily in that order)

Fourth. Shaza does ring a bell..What were ya, exactly?

Oh and last but not least...*hugs El* you'd better still love me or I'll pout.. :D

Cab

N...

C....

H..

Hmmmm....I could make this veeeerry profitable...a pouting Cab is fun! But to take things in order...

1. Scouts do rule. Sometimes. When I let them.

2. *shocked face :shock: * What I want to do?!?!?! Cab, I'm just not that kind of...

...oh, wait...

...right. :oops:

3. I'm not even going to answer this one.

4. Shaza? I remember Shaza! Sort of.

5. YEAH!!! He misses me!! *changes boots to clear heels and gives a lap dance*

El

Guest Estel

YAY OLDBIES!!!!

well, Drew (handel: Kael) is in charge and I'm his second (although really me and Kate (handle: Jocelyn) run the place since Drew's our enslaved man-whore)

and we always love more members...need to get this Band kickin' again!