DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Old archer reporting for duty

Valorian

Guest Estel

Scouts rule my horse's rear! Cavalry tramples Scouts everyday of the week!

[tramples all the Scouts to proove it]

lol El...new members are always exciting! but oldbe's returning are awesome! means we get some people in the high ranks to promote us lowly grunts up to high ranks! which perpetuates more members...hmm...I'm rambling...I do that alot...

[tosses around Bandwiesers]

I'm so confused!! Somebody IM or PM so I can get some ideas for bring back my char.

Hmmm. Perhaps I should have registered as Elinor in the first place, but everybody used to know me as Karra. Even IRL lots of people called me Karra.

OH well.

*sneaks in all sneaky scout like and puts in her two cents* Scouts definitely rule all the time...and we look damn good :D *poses*

And you are not my man-whore Drew...you're my favourite pet :wink:

And Owan! Where the hell is my training thread? *Pokes*

I was in the Eyes and Ears of the Scout div. Probably in like 2002/2003.

This was back when we were RPing the construction of the Citadel.

Remember that one girl, a Scout, with a name that started with an "X"? I'm trying to think of her name...

Guest Estel

just send me or Drew a revised version of your bio and you're ready to go

PM would prolly be easiest but you can also e-mail it via switch_ya_sisters@hotmail.com

Cab: we have our basic idea approved - the one we discussed the other day. Oh, and I finally found art that matches Elanor's appearance. I'll show you probably tomorrow.

Estel: We'll be coming in together, so we must coordinate bios a little bit - you'll have them soon.

Everyone: I'm only able to get online for a few minutes each day this weekend, since my mommy's visiting me for the first time in over a year. I think I should spend some time with her, ya know?

• 4 weeks later...

Did someone say my name? Wow I must have good hearing. tee hee hee..

SHORTY!!! (shaza) woa man.. it's been YEARS how's it going? good I hope.

Cab... *rolls eyes* no comment.

El!! EL EL EL EL EL... looks like we finally have something in common.

I just have to say a few more things... 1. I might be coming back too. 2. SCOUTS RULE BEYOND ANYTHING ELSE I'VE EVER KNOWN and 3. I'm so glad that the band hasn't changed... still sex, drugs, booze and sex. ;)

-Drea

enough said.

Well I suppose I technically am an Archer, seeing as I retook control of Dash's crossbow wielding brother Lan... who's a Sarge.

And seeing as the rules on char limits were boosted, I might 'eventually' make it official but for now he's simply a training NPC who teaches basic to mid level stuff if needed.

Althought I'm pretty sure he's the only crossbow user around,