DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Did anyone get my bio

Kepen heal

Guest Estel

how long ago did you send it? check the bio boards to see if it's there...

if its been more than a week try PMing it to Covai...

Where are the bio boards and Covai do you think i can send you my bio and you could help me. Ive been trying to get my bio approved for like a month now.

Thanks for all the help guys still kind of a newbie. Thanks

Showers everyone with blue confetty.

I'm still the Bio guy. And the reason why your bio still isn't approved is because we've been needing you to tweak certain things that are against the Bio policies. And your bio was initially handled by Dali and now by me.

Please be patient here. You make it sound like we didn't respond for a month when we have been working with you to change it as we went along. I have responded to your latest email. Please do check it and if you need any help I am contactable through msn at Skechid@hotmail.com.

In future I would appreciate if you PM me first with queries before you start offering your bios to others for checking. It would make things easier if we didn't have the whole BT staff checking your Bio.

Skechid

Guest Dalinar

Thanks Skechididdles for clearing this up. As he says folks please do your best to PM Skechid first with any queries about bios. I will update the website accordingly this weekend.

Cheers,

Dali/Ben,

M'Hael.