DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

When Playing with Fire... (Planning & Signup)

Jehaine

Well, given that in the recent set of OP classes something went horribly wrong in pretty much all of them, me and Elgee got together and talked about the idea of having a mass punishment thread going since most of class is guilty of something :P

Anyway, if you wish to join in (you don't have to necessarily be in the same class, just happen to be sent at the MoN's office at the wrong time XD) just post here. It's open to Accepted as well, whether as supervisors or as one of those that have to do penance.

Of course, if you have suggestions or comments of your own, feel free to mention them as well. This may count as the Chore RP (one of the electives) or the Freeday RP (given that there's several people in it), whichever you prefer.

No probs, i think that's about the same as most of the others' offenses anyway, so Larindhra will most likely lob you in with us ^^;

Jerinia's in as well, for obvious reasons. I think she racked up quite a list so far:

- Being late for class.

- Channeling without supervision (accidental).

- Setting fire to a stack of papers she was supposed to copy (accidental).

- Showing a Warder trainee around in the Novice and Accepted dorms.

- Heading into the Green Ajah Hall (with him) without permission.

In a total of six threads (four completed) XD

Heh, i bet she isn't looking forward to when Jerinia becomes an Accepted, giving her the ability to (potentially) Mentor people.

If she thinks i'm a bad influence on Jerinia, imagine the bad influence she'd have on new Novices ;)

we have 2 options: either do a group one, or 2 seperate ones.

There is a specific punishment ahead for Deanne following a plot by Q's novice. I'm thinking of getting Esther involved in that as well, ultimately leading to the unmasking of Q and punishment for her (though i think she's completed all her reqs except the class) - anyway, it's a good piece of rp and i don't want to change it.

That's seperate from the 2 options mentioned above.

Option 2 (Seperate):

Deanne, Esther and possibly Masuko and Jerinia are getting punished for the happenings in Class 3.

Q, Tess & Myst come up with something seperate.

Option 1 (all for 1):

old and new novices (and maybe accepted) get together and do something that gets them all punished.

I could probably push the nefarious Q plot to when she's an accepted, but I'm fine with it happening without me needing the req for it.  I just loved the idea of the prank and had to write it out. :D

I have got all my reqs except finishing the class and doing this freeday, but that doesn't mean I can't do other rp as well.  In Selene's prank thing, it's based on the premise of Selene being in a class with Masuko and Deanne.  Obviously, it's not the Intro to Saidar class, but I went on the assumption that over the course of the 10 years or so they are all novices, they'd end up together in some classes.

I'd rather do something that involved all the novices.  Maybe since we're all right next to each other, we could plan a secret slumber party and then get busted for channeling during the party?  That way we could have the fun of roleplaying out the party before we get caught and then we'd all get punished for it.

Hmm... Well, given the new postcount requirements for Novices and Accepteds in their threads, i'll vote 'All for One'.

There's two other threads Jerinia's due punishments for btw... The Warder trainee thing with Gaidan (bringing trainee in the dorms and entering the Greens' Halls with him) and Class 2 (channeling without permission and setting fire to the work Halima Sedai told her to copy) so i'm guessing with everything added up, the punishments would still be somewhat different.

So yeah, i'd be fine either way, it's just that it'd be a bit clearer (not to mention take some pressure off of you) to manage one large thread as opposed to three or four smaller ones at the same time. ^^;

I just want Esther to be able to run to the MoN and tattle on SOMEone!  :P

"Miss, Miss! It was HER who did it !"  ;D

Anyway, to be serious: I think it's up to each person if they want to join in a group one. Some people just want to do the needed reqs, some want to do additional rp's. Personally, I'd love to do more with Esther, but I'm a bit short of time. If you do the party one, Esther would like to be the one to expose you *grins*.

Jeh, do you want me to post in each of those naughty threads of yours about punishing you? I'm game for that, but it might go slowly. Also, if you want that, could you come up with some appropriate punishments for Larindhra to give you?

Q, I quite like your idea of holding the Deanne baiting till you're Accepted ... would that fulfill any of your Accepted reqs? I'll have to check on that.

If it fulfills a req, that's awesome, but if it doesn't, I can still do it later.  It will give me time to think of what Deanne has done to Selene to deserve it. :D  Let me go remove it from the req list, then.  I'll have to reread it and see if any of it needs to be tweaked if they're accepteds.

Selene's infirmary thread is still open, Jerinia could be sent to help in there and it would save Elgee from having to write anything specific about it at all, Jerinia can just narrate that it's a punishment and what it's a punishment for in her post. 

Hmm... Possible, i have no clue what kind of punishment she'd be getting though. Even though she didn't do any of it on purpose, she'd have to be in the infirmary all week to make up for everything, and that's assuming she doesn't drive the healers crazy halfway through ^^;

The Trainee in the Tower thread ended with Jade telling me to go see the MoN and Class 2 ended with you telling me i'd have to speak to Halima Sedai about her burnt documents (who'd likely send me to you again), so all you'd actually be needing to post is the closing post of Class 3 and everything's good to go as far as Jerinia is concerned.

Anyway, back on the thread. How's this: We make the thread where everyone is gathering at the MoN's office who is due for a penance or two. From there on, Larindhra could assign us to various tasks and we'd split up from there on, how's that sound?

I'm not sure how that would end up counting for my Freeday req, though, which is what Elgee suggested this for.  Since the Freeday req requires having multiple novices together for the post.

If we did the slumber party, it could be based on the premise that the following day is a freeday (which is why the girls can stay up late giggling, they won't have to wake up early the next day to go to classes) which is how it would count for that req, and after the required number of posts from everyone celebrating the freeday, the Elgee can tattle on us playing Pass the Ball of Light and Pull Deanne's Braids with Saidar, and then the MoN can dish out a single group punishment for everyone who was at the slumber party. 

Then we could all fight and bicker and talk while we're scrubbing pots or reshelving library books or mucking out stalls.  Although given Jerinia's history with setting notes on fire, maybe she shouldn't be assigned library duty for it. >.<

Well, the mutual punishments part was what i had in mind for taking place in the same thread. A slumber party would work as well, though i can't help but wonder if Deanne would spoil the mood. She did get in a fight in the middle of class...

If that's not an issue though, we could do both: The Freeday RP would be split up into two parts, similar to what is being done with the OP Classes: the combined threads would count towards one of the requirements.

Sounds good?

Perhaps Deanne ruining the slumber party could be why Selene decides to exact revenge!  I needed an excuse for that to happen anyway. :D  Let the other novices say whether or not they like the idea of the slumber party, I didn't want to take over the freeday rp with my ideas.

I need a freeday, as do most of the novices, and you need about ninety bajillion chore RPs.  Maybe we could be allowed to have a slumber party and the girls who have chores to do could be made to BE OUR SLAVES for the party.  Okay, granted, that's a weird chore.

I thought Elgee had something in mind for the freeday RP already?  That was what she said when I mentioned trying to organize a trail ride for the novices through the trainee yards and ogier woods.

Tadaaa, Freeday post is up.  http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,33123.0.html

I know Mystica is mostly LOA during the euromeet, and I don't know if she'd rather her character was assumed to be in the room already or not, so try to leave that vague I suppose.

Have fun!  The general plan is fun girly stuff, unsupervised channeling (hopefully without mishap), and scary stories.  Please, for the love of the Light, don't make me actually write out scary stories for this thread.  I will if you people insist, but I make absolutely no claims for it to actually be good. 

I'll PM Kara as requested, and Mystica as well.