DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm Back People.

Osangar

Hello All, Long time no see.

How the hell did Ranulf's name for his Rahvin Team become the overall name for Shayol Ghul?

How is old Ranulf these days... he's never on MSN.

Oh and Glorious Ata, keeping it going.

And I see Devon is still here. Wonderful Loyal Devon.

Marak is here too.

I wonder, are you guys still using the Dreadlord Ranking Table I helped create?

It's Time for Caladesh/Osan'gar to be Resurected. Happy to just be Caladesh again, But I would like to be Osan'gar again.

Let me know... I'll have to change the username obviously

didnt cala get captured and tried? i think i got him marked down as pretty much dead

ossy i think is listed under the writer circle chosens, you can aply to become one, you can read about the difference between player and writer in the info sticky *s*

He got severed when he killed the arym and severed the keeper.

Then he got unfairly murdered by the Keeper, but he managed to kill her before he died.

So he killed lots of Aes Sedai, Warders, Novices, and the Arym, but teh Keeper killed him... not fair.

Any chance of teh DO resurrecting him Osan'gar style?

not really chosen resurection is special and well happens because they are well just that chosen

why not make a new dreadlord though new day new dawn fresh challenges stuff

*s* or try your hand at a DF?

I missed you Mat, and you Ata.

Also, some WTers still remember me, how sweet. Mat did you get that ranch thing going? and the NPC town thingie? {Maybe remembering wrong, been a while.}

I liked having my super strong Mae'Shadar...

And I would have to work my way up again, which I guess is okay, I kinda know the ranking system in and out, I wrote it.

Hiyas, welcome back ^^

I don't think Caladesh will be resurrected by the DO though, considering how he offed a Chosen (i think) to allow himself the liberty of attacking the WT. Then again, that'd mean he'd be officially stronger than said Chosen, so maybe the DO would reward that, hard to tell.

Either way, he'd be set up with a new body (balefire weave blew up practically in his face i believe) which would prevent the other Mae'Shadar from getting any bright ideas about taking the Chosen's places (sometimes with the help of their own Chosen) :P

you so totaly losed me Jehaine, are you talking dm or book story

either way balefire is a forbiden weave both places, and anyhow it undoes something, something thats been balefired cease to exsist and can not be resurected

Ata don't tell me you never actually read that heroic thread of epicness? And don't worry about being confused, it was pretty close to bookness with its storyline.

Jehaine: Actually he got pissed of with Osan'gar not willing to do anything against the Aes Sedai,{Which was strange because I was both characters, talk about having a fight with yourself}, Caladesh had a problem with that because he had been captured twice by Aes Sedai, betrayed black a Black Ajah sister, and forced to kill one and loose his innocence, finally succoming to the DO and starting as a Dreadlord.

Anyway, had a fight with Osan'gar, revealed he had a Sa'Angreal making him literally more powerful than the chosen, and created a portal to the White Tower, Osan'gar taking offence at being called a weak fool, and having his most trusted follower/Mae'Shadar renounce his loyalty, severed the black thread holding back the crazy from Caladesh, allowing a amplified amount of the taint to flow into him, driving him quite mad.

Then he destroyed the Doors of the Tower, made holes in the walls, roof and floor, killed Aes Sedai and Warders, fought the ammy and keeper, then those crazy idiots attempted to weave balefire at Caladesh, which at that point he killed the Ammy and the weave unwound and severed the keeper.

The after effect of the Sa'Angreal burnt Caladesh out, and the night after his trial, awaiting execution the keeper killed him in his cell, before a Black Ajah killed her.

Ah the epicness of that was epic in itself. I really must do something like that again. Also... I may have the Keeper and the Ammy mixed up, but either way Caladesh's body only has a hole in it from the sword, the balefire was never actually formed...

Is that a definate no Ata? You are still the DO right? it is your call if I do that in my character bio... he can get new stats and everything, I just want his story to be Caladesh.

Also where is Rand/Ranulf/Rahvin? And why do these boards appear to be dead?

Ah, thanks for the heads up, i figured the balefire weave went out of control and explodied in everyone's faces.

You did mix them up though. Caladesh killed the Keeper, which undid the link, which caused Lanfir to burn out on Fire and lose control of the weave. Didn't know about the followup though, which would probably explain why i thought it blew up and killed Lanfir and Caladesh ^^;

he left hon I am in charge here now ;) work pulled him away, and a dead char generaly stay dead, if you wish i can discuss it with the adm but by far your easiest option would be creating a new char, i dont know any chars actualy been resurected from death, the ic reasoning for it happening would be very weak to say the least

i read it, i was just confused what in all Jehaine was talking about

It's been done before if it can be explained how they really didn't die.  It's happened in the Warders but it didn't affect other divisions as this one would clearly affect the WT's history.

nods i know that one, its not what he asked

and i dont see why he would be resurected, dreadlords die its a fact the dark one dont go resurecting everyone, he resurect the chosen as they are particulary strong and such more valuable with their extended knowledge and posibilities

however on that note i can see one way he couldnt have died

pending how he actualy was killed? asuming he wasnt brutaly killed with OP but with a knife, is if the knife didnt hit vital organs as such but was set with a special poison that would leave him in a deep coma...and he could be removed from the casket before burial

however that still would require due the interdiv situation to be discussed and aproved on higher level

in which case if aproved he could come back as a darkfriend

he was burned out though so there is no coming back as a dreadlord, stilling/gentling can be healed with a punishment to the op score, burn out not

Hey there old timer, it's good to see you back. Fourth of July weekend stole me away, so I couldn't post earlier. But if you are making a new char, definitely go with a plain old dark friend. Much more fun then guys who can blow stuff up with their minds, and you know they get all the ladies. But anyways, I'm still kicking around, so we should get an rp going when your char is alive and well.

• 2 years later...