DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Right, I am available...

_Kynwric_

... for PC Training or other interesting RP opportunities. I would like to use these opportunities to fulfill some of my own WS increase requirements, but I'll latch onto an interesting idea either which way.

Any takers?

i am sure i could do a req of something, i know i had some planed, migth even have one going but i totaly lost track i think my char is curently ws 9 and would place her in the same tier of reqs as you, no?

Sounds good to me, what path is Thera thinking of taking?

One of my ideas was a scenario where Kyn is brought back up to speed on what is going on in the Tower, what has changed and what has not. He has been gone for some time at this point, as a matter of fact there are few here he remembers at all. That is of course a very rough idea...

And of course, I am always open to helping others with things they need done.

If you get WS increases for teaching as well, I have a brand new fresh trainee who hasn't done anything other than working on his intro thread with Eqwina.  When I get that wrapped up, I'd love to have Kyn teach him some swordsmanship.  I don't know who Eqwina's planning as his mentor (do you do specific mentors here, with so few established characters around?) but I'd assume he can train with other people as well.

We don't do mentors here in the Warders Q. Although, like now, when you ask plenty of people will voluteer to help! :D

Hey Kyn, would you consider doing a class with varying Trainees? I mean with a lot of us being at different WS's could you teach a class where people are at different stages in training? IE: Different forms, etc. It could be the Req for either the elective: Basic Forms or the Evaluation one, only you evaluate more then one of us. It would be 5 posts a piece for the Eval one and 12 forms (4 posts?) for the basic forms one. Just an ideal I had. :)

by the new system as i saw it the whole trainee hood is counted as one tier, as such you choose which reqs you do when Syl

and such it do not mather if you have different ws, you can still take the same class, ex say Q is ws 1 and you are ws 3, as long as neither of you have taken say basic swords forms before, you can both do the class even if you are at different levels

at least the way i understand it by the post matalina gave up

I understand it how Ata described it as well. But to answer your question, Yes I think I could work it so that you are both working on forms at the same time but at different levels. It would depend on where you were each at as to what I would do.

Also, if you have two people who want the same 'Class' I can do multiples for the same thing as well. Just need to know who wants what.

No worries, I don't remember what he looks like either... *shrugs* And my Bio is lost in the ether somewhere.

I'll be there directly to sort you out.

If anyone else wishes to participate head on over and post.

i aint stressing it lol req wise i did the whole 9 lengths with my warder, i just missed an old char of mine so i descided to resurect her under a new name, and generaly keep her around for rp, if the opertunity arise now and again to do something to count towards ws i'll report that otherwise i mostly keep her for fun...she is sort of not fully stabil mood wise :S which makes her interesting to rp :D

oh my all the trouble she could get in

and yeah she is unstable in that she dont grow a mood from black through the various greys to white, she flash more from black directly to white, she is more of either or person nothing between most of the time...the original char which i did do training with..one of the earliest memories i have was her mentor dousing a bucket of water over her head to stop a laughing fit, upon where her mood switched and she descided to walk out on the training session to go change, he had to physicaly restrain and force her back geting her to do sit up (ie words wasnt enough to stop her in her anger)

she can be friends with many, but have very few true and close friends, puts on a face of mastering the world by pulling the though girl act (which is true sometimes though other times there is but a small insecure girl inside, but she hides her vaunerability well, so those who learn it would often be surpriced by it)