DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from a Newbie

Sieve

Well I submitted my bio for Perivar, my wannabee Tower Guard someday wants to be a warder character and am awaiting approval so I can begin RP'ing with him.  He is a young Arafellin (yes with the braids and bells and all)of 16 years who was sent to Tar Valon along with a host of other borderlanders to bolster the Tower Guard.  Once he receives the proper training he will hopefully become the faithful warder of an Aes Sedai.

So I've been a follower of WoT series for roughly 10 years. I have been a lurker on the DM forums for years just never posted or got involved here for some stupid reason.  Anyway I enjoy gaming and RP so I figured I would make up a character and join you all.

Cheers!

*grins*  That wasn't so hard, was it?  We don't bite.. much.. unless asked >_>

As I said in the other thread, we're always glad to see new people!  I've been around here since late 2000 myself, and am one of the scary admin-folk, more specifically in service of the RPers :)

I have a small bevy of characters (not a patch on say.. what Jehaine or Tigara have), and that definitely includes a female (former) Warder; her Aes Sedai has gone missing, so she's doing the 'drink the bitter' away act.  She's fairly fun though.  I don't really RP her with the trainees, but I'm more than open to having some fun with people once they're up to the Tower Guard level!

just checked our e-mail for bios and the regular staff e-mail.  We aint got a bio from ya my friend, if ya would please try re-e-mailing it.

warders.bios@gmail.com

Anyway, hope to see it soon.

Corwin

ADL

I doubled checked the e-mail and it was the same.  I re-sent it so hopefully yhis one makes it through.

Thanks!