DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning Warder

_Kynwric_

Greetings,

I want to come back and play, I sent an email to the staff email a couple days ago but haven't heard back.  So I am hoping by posting here I can see if there is anything I need to do. The only place I could find any information on my Character was in the Mentor List spreadhseet. So any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Kynwric

yeah, I've been bad about getting to the staff e-mail lately, I've had a couple exams and all kinds of fun.  But welcome back.  I will get everything for you tonight after I get home from work.  Or our lovely DL might be able to send it.  She has been even busier then I.  So sorry about the delay.

Corwin

ADL

Thanks Corwin, just wanted to let y'all know I was back. Good luck with the exams and such, I know how much time those eat up.

Thanks Ata.. now let's go see if I can track down my bonded.

I just dabble in the darkside Raeyn... well, sometimes I do a bit more than dabble.

Simply not true!  There are specific weaves on <i>my</i> cookies that'll make them turn into poo if they aren't doled out a specific way... YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW THE WAY! >_>

<_<

I'm a bit in crazy mode right now ^__^

welcome back!!! How long have you been away? Your name doesn't ring any bells but it is FANTASTIC to meet you anyway!

Oh and no body gets Raeyn's cookies but me *dives behind Raeyn's skirts*

Love, you're a goober. You've been at DM for four years. *laughs* And we left about... 3-ish ago... Nice to see you found the breadcrumb trail, though. ;)

And Raeyn, as long as the brownies are alright, that's all I care about. ;)

i think you both need to recount your years, i been here 4 years in about 3 months time, and i cant remember either of you being in the rp when i was new, and wt and wy was the first divisions i joined with a set of twin chars so i hang out in both

think your grey hairs have taken you both :P

i think you both need to recount your years, i been here 4 years in about 3 months time, and i cant remember either of you being in the rp when i was new, and wt and wy was the first divisions i joined with a set of twin chars so i hang out in both

think your grey hairs have taken you both :P

I joined DM on January 1, 2004. I joined the RP side, though my bio wasn't approved until about a week afterwards. I joined the community side on January 3, since I was waiting on my bio's approval. I started RP'ing on the WT forums one week after the beginning of January and was raised to Aes Sedai during Spring Break of the same year (roughly April of 2004). Mo and I had a posting spree where we crammed about half of our assigned posts into a two day RP'ing marathon. IT was fun, but boy did my carpal tunnel syndrome not like it.

By summer of the same year, we met with a little stalemate and stopped RP'ing. I remember I was home all day, so yeah... would've been summer. Therefore, you're right, Ata, it was 4 years ago about this time of year for me. Though I think Kyn held out to see a few of his training classes finished.

And there's only brownies for me, sugarloo. I'm special that way. ;)

that means though its 4 and a HALF year since you joined, and 4 years since you left the rp, sligth difference there ;) hence i was rigth it was unlikely you joined 4 years ago made it to AS and left all in the span of 2.5 month to the extent there was no visible trace of you around the place when i joined up, the added 5-6 monthts makes it understandable though

:P

no but it takes generaly more then 1 day to be raised to full rank, and you cant bond before your full rank ;)  so i was like going, 4 years how in the ...did they pull that off :S