DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thank you most kindly!!!

GrandpaG

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to your wonderful organization site!!!

The ice cream bath made the hotter-than-normal temperatures very tolerable, indeed.

;D

My apologies once again to N for the slight angular miscalculation and my deepest thanks for so graciously volunteering to be my assistant!  Please feel free to spam the Gwampy thread over in Fiddlesticks any time you want to!

Sorry if I got long winded...sometimes I get all involved in my spamming and JUST CAN'T STOP!!!

:o

Anyway, your hospitality was greatly appreciated...you are exemplary hosts...despite your "somewhat different from normal" custom of stabbing guests as a form of greeting.  :)

Bye for now!

:)

TWITCH!!!

Glad to see you could make it at last!!!

* gives him a greeting stab or two *

Remember the 3000 years in solitary thread that you spammed so masterfully over on the old boards?  It's alive and well in Fiddlesticks over here on the new boards just waiting for some of your wonderful spamming...uuuhhh....that is...if you wanna, of course.  ;D  Still almost pee my pants every time I think about it.  ;D

Good to hear from you, old friend.  :)

* gives him two farewell kicks as he heads off to the White Tower to join the rest of the Tinker caravan *

Archived