DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Muppet Curse Returns...

Corki

I read a lot too but that was only because we didn't have a TV. My nan did and when we went to visit on a saturday the only things we were allowed to watch was the A-Team, Knight Rider, Cartoons, Coronation Street, Horse Racing and the Pools....the latter three were my nan's staple diet :P 

One of my colleagues at work did that with their iPod...

And not as bad as one of parents' friends at uni, who managed to throw up in the loo, and at the same time, his glasses fell off. He then flushed them down the loo without realising until it was too late!

twit...

when we went to spain for a fieldtrip a few weeks ago, during our mapping week my friend emma found a hammer on one of the hills. she then lost the hammer, her compass-clino, her handlens and some pens in the mapping area. amazingly, all of them were found and returned!! the rest of us who lost stuff (most commonly pens...) never got it back :( i also managed to leave my field notebooks at the top of one valley and only realised when we came to do the next locality on the otherside of the valley...only did that once!! lol!

Archived