DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sitting in the Waiting room

Segurant

Greetings one and all.

I am waiting for my bio to be approved so I just wanted to say Hi to you all.  I've been a member of the RP since being a member of DM back in 1999 originally as a Warder.  I've been away for quite some time but now trying to get back into the RP.  I once had a character in the BT but who knows where that character info is located.

Talking with a few RPers, I am working my way back into the RP.  I have another character in the CotL named Byron Taliesin.  I look forward to RPing here as an Asha'man again. 

Hi Seggy! Welcome to the Realm free of Kath's clutches!...mostly.

lol

Trust me, nothing is free from her clutches!

Nope.

O_O Amyrlin on the RP side sighting! *flees the scene*

*takes pudding with me*

She does these things out of spite.  It's fun!

Owen and I are pretty sure we have our minds made up on the BT DLship, but we've got to notify those who applied first of what's going on before we post it here.  I think he said that it should all be sorted by the end of the week/start of next one, but as I'm not fully awake yet, he could've said he was running off to Mexico and setting us all on fire.*

* - highly unlikely, but highly funny.

hey have a char in here as well though due to the plotline i am runing he dont live in the bt as such (serving with the band and got a own shack he built up out in nowhere)