Picture Thread! Ahhh!

Twitchy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Tigraine!  You just made this fanboy do a double take! In the words of today's Rhythm and Blues, "I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl with out being disressppppeeeecccccttttfffuuulllll!"  

But for realz tho. (Damnit now I'm talking all faux ghetto)  Lemme holla at ya gurl! Holla holla holla!

You know, on second thought, I'm just gonna go to bed cause I've had alot of Gin and tonic tonight and you know what they say, "Gin will make you sin in 2010!"

Cheers.

PS You people flatter me with the whole Sylar thing!  Stop, no really stop... Ok keep going! Honestly though, he can keep his looks, but can I have his super powers? Then I'd pull all the birds like Tigraine.. MMMM MMMMM GURL!  ok, going now for reals..

Tigraine, is that a quote from The Crow on your sig?  Stop wracking up all the points already, sheesh! Haha

Yes it is a quote from The Crow....I love, love, love that movie.  And plus it kinda fit...it surprises me that a whole lot of people don't know where "Tigraine" came from...but I thought it fit 'cuz she is the mother of the Dragon  ;)

It's the closest thing to a picture of me I can find whilst at work.

Actually theres a picture of me MC'ing an awards night in a marilyn monroe type cocktail dress on the server somewhere... but no. I'm pretty sure thats against the Geneva Convention. Plus I can't find it anyway.

I hear Waldo is in that picture somewhere also.